Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2002, 09:39 PM   #1
Atellus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

im new to bg2, i just got it today, but i was wondering when i click the spell icon and each spell has a little number near it that means how many times i can cast it, how do i make it to where there is no limit of the # of times i cast
Old 04-08-2002, 09:45 PM   #2
Semis
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Are you asking how to cast infinite spells per day?
If there is a way, then it's a cheat.
Perhaps there is a way using Shadowkeeper, but I am not one to ask on that matter.
Old 04-08-2002, 09:53 PM   #3
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

In other words... You cannot cast infinite amounts of spells per day without cheating.

however you CAN level up to a higher level therefore getting more spells. And therefore making you more powerful, and therefore much harder for enemies to kill, and it therefore makes it easier to kill enemies, and... ah well 'ell you get the idea!

And... HOPE YA LIKE DA GAME!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
-
-
-
-
-
I think i like that pattern of smiles too much.
NAH!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]