Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2002, 08:37 AM   #1
uss
20th Level Warrior

I killed the lich,then he got his "true power" and after that i went upstairs and out of the house to rest.i saved the game. when i came back, the demilich was gone! this was the first time i ever saw him, and i couldn`t even see him die! what reward can i get from him? i`ll just add it to my character with shadowkeeper.
uss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2002, 08:44 AM   #2
Sorcerer Alex

Maybe he's just temporarily invisible. Have you tried casting 'True Sight'? The reward you get for killing him is the ring of Gaxx, by the way. It's a wonderful item.
Old 02-09-2002, 09:18 AM   #3
PeeWee
Manshoon

I just recommend bringing the lich back and fighten em all over if it's bugged. With the millions of posts stating how hard he is, I'm sure he just didn't lay down and croak for you.

He's probably still there. Would love to hear how that fight went. [img]smile.gif[/img]

G'luck and if you're really bugged, I'm sure ppl here can tell ya how to bring em back in if you want to fight em and win the ring legit. You should get exp for that too unless you wanna know how much exp he had so you can shadowkeep that in too.
Old 02-09-2002, 10:01 AM   #4
uss
20th Level Warrior

he`s not there because i could save the game in that room
how many exp can i get from kangaxx if i kill him?
uss is offline   Reply With Quote