Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2001, 01:26 PM   #1
Haladar
Dungeon Master

I have gotten onto the portal maze of WK, got through a few rooms, and then all of a sudden i try to quicksave and it says in the dialogue box "unable to save, dialogue is about to start" also, when i try to rest now it say i cant rest at this time, probably for the same reason. I can still make the game autosave so that isnt a problem, but my party now has 3 days worth of fatigue, and alomst no spells left. I do have an earlier save, but i want to see if anyone has any ideas before i go and lose a couple of hours of play.

------------------

-------------
Haladar
Mithril Cavalier of ALSB
Guardian of The Holy Temple of Aerie
Haladar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2001, 01:30 PM   #2
Neb
Account deleted by Request

That's because sometimes when you get near an NPC they walk towards you and initiate a conversation with you when they get close, you must have gotten close to an NPC like this and then either killed it before it could talk to you, had your conversation interrupted or walked away from it and into another area so that it could not initiate a conversation with you.
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2001, 01:33 PM   #3
Haladar
Dungeon Master

I was in the middle of wathcers, the only person i had gone near in ages was that insane person

------------------

-------------
Haladar
Mithril Cavalier of ALSB
Guardian of The Holy Temple of Aerie
Haladar is offline   Reply With Quote