Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2002, 08:13 PM   #1
Lilliana
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Spoiler---please help! chapter 6
~~~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

When I went to kill Bodhi for good she kidnapped Anomen and turned him into a vampire, and he is currently a dead vampire that I'm carrying around with me. The war sage said try the temple of oghma, but the only one is in the docks and they don't seem to have anything more than the usual stuff to say, so where to? I'm burning to get through the game but I want my boyfriend back!

Help!

Lilliana
Lilliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2002, 08:20 PM   #2
Desuma Malevois
Emerald Dragon

Are you sure it wasn't the temple of Aumanator?

SPOILER........................................... ..............................
If you did the Shade Lord/Umar Hills quest you may recall, in the temple ruins, a statue with its arms held out, as if it were holding something. Put the body in the statue.
Old 09-09-2002, 08:24 PM   #3
Lilliana
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks! That statue drove me crazy! I went back to it three times because it just felt like I was missing something! On my way to try it out.....

Lilliana
Old 09-09-2002, 08:34 PM   #4
Lilliana
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks! That statue drove me crazy! I went back to it three times because it just felt like I was missing something! On my way to try it out.....

Lilliana
Old 09-09-2002, 08:36 PM   #5
Tancred
White Dragon

Okay. Starting from the top. This gets progressively more spoilerish as things go on, so stop reading once you think you know enough...

Bodhi has been reading. Check around her sanctum; in a chest just off the room filled with various blood pools, you should see a chest containing some books - Dea Vampir Becomos, The Vampiricus Omnibus and Conjur Ota Servanta. Grab them, and read up on them. This is the key plot point I think you've missed out on. The books should give you some clues as to where to start looking for a cure. As an aside, make sure you have possession of Bodhi's Heart - if you've casually put it down somewhere, FIND IT.

With the books in your possession, the monks at the Temple of Oghma in the Docks get a bit more talkative. They remember the book you will be interested in was baught from a bookseller in Imnesvale.

The bookseller can be found in the north corner of Vincenzo's bar; indulge him, and he'll tell you a story about the temple of Amaunator.

From there, you have to travel to the Shade Lord's dungeon and find the statue spoken about in the books and the bookseller; a stature holding outstretched arms, across the 'Indy Jones and the Last Crusade' style tile word puzzle. place both Anomen's body and Bohdi's heart in the container in the statue and stuff should happen... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-09-2002, 08:36 PM   #6
Lilliana
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Why did that last one post 2x? Anyhow, it.....um...diddn't work. Am I missing something?

Lilliana
Old 09-09-2002, 08:42 PM   #7
Lilliana
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Okay NOW he's back. Thanks for all your help! I had all that garbage in my sack....I am such a packrat. Anyhow, my boyfriend is alive, pledging his undying love for me.....sigh...(if only it was Keldorn instead of whiny Anomen)

Lilliana
Old 09-09-2002, 09:01 PM   #8
Desuma Malevois
Emerald Dragon

Sorry about that, Lilliana! I just picked up the game again after having left it alone for nine months and I had forgotten A lot of the details on that one. BTW, don't you think that Keldorn sounds a lot like Sean Connery? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-09-2002, 09:03 PM   #9
SecretMaster
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilliana:
Okay NOW he's back. Thanks for all your help! I had all that garbage in my sack....I am such a packrat. Anyhow, my boyfriend is alive, pledging his undying love for me.....sigh...(if only it was Keldorn instead of whiny Anomen)

Lilliana
Lol, from what i hear, its seems like he is a pain in the butt.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2002, 09:18 PM   #10
Tancred
White Dragon

Anomen's a good solid fighter, a decent spellcaster, a handy healer and a mean man with a sling. If only he could just SHUT UP...

Mind you, though, I was almost SURE that romance should have blossomed between Anomen and Nalia. They have far too much in common and far too much to disagree with for it to be coincindence, I thought...