Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2002, 10:52 AM   #1
uss
20th Level Warrior

After a certain time, everything has went downhill for me in the forum. I receive and give more negativity by each day. In other words, i tend to piss people off. Some reasons:
1) I started ranting alot in the Cafe because of a *ahem* foolish misunderstanding.
2) I got a Cloudy`s Cafe thread locked(that was off pissing to the other Cloudy people because a CC thread had not been locked for over an year)
3) I make (")pathethic(") and cruel jokes.
4) I´m 13 years old. That changes things alot since that makes me "a very confused child who doesn`t know what he`s doing." Maybe I am but I don`t belive it.
5) The whole Nazi thing. No comments about that.
6) I made a very flammable post in the USA thread.. Being open-minded is sure as hell not a good thing.
7) My attitude on 11-th September, 2002.
8) The thread I made about me not being so childish anymore.
9) I once got pissed off because i got ignored(silly me ).
10) I once said that CC(Cloudy`s Cafe) is filled with meaningless spam(Sorry!!)

This thread might open up a whole new branch of flames against me since this is concerning only me and not anyone else(i am too self-centered) and because some points i said were so silly

I have a feeling that IWF used to be near-perfect for me, but keeps getting less enjoyable(to me). Of course, its also because i have changed much since i came here(Im not so nice anymore).

Im very sorry about all i did! I will try to be more nice in the future. I haven`t yet decided if ill leave the forum or not.

(I don`t know of any good way to end a post so ill just press on 'Add New Topic' )
Old 09-21-2002, 11:00 AM   #2
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

13? that aint that bad man, just wait ill you get to 14 and cwk and stuff...
neway i agree that your attitude towards sep the 11th was a really pissy attitude and that if you think bad of soemthing keep it to yourself.
also i agree with your self centred suggestion [img]tongue.gif[/img] try adopting a little diabetic sister? want mine?
neway if yhis post last much longer i doubt youll get flamed because it aint that bad...ignored maybe but yeh u know what i mean.
Felix
Old 09-21-2002, 11:02 AM   #3
Jorath Calar
Harper

Quote:
This thread might open up a whole new branch of flames against me since this is concerning only me and not anyone else...
Eh thats flamebaiting, the mods don't like... Not sure if they'll like you anymore after this thread... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-21-2002, 11:04 AM   #4
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
quote:

This thread might open up a whole new branch of flames against me since this is concerning only me and not anyone else...
Eh thats flamebaiting, the mods don't like... Not sure if they'll like you anymore after this thread... [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]lol, did they like me before [img]smile.gif[/img] ?
Old 09-21-2002, 11:05 AM   #5
Sio

"5) The whole Nazi thing. No comments about that."
Ouch! I can onyl guess at what you said/did, I used to play in a Delta Force 2 Squad called =RWF=, one of the best squads up until recently when it finished to move onto new games, I made some daft mistakes of the similar nature of what im guessing yours was.
I left shortly after as a rsult and a lot of other daft things I posted on the forums, but that was about 2 year ago now and im totally not the same person! for those of yuo worried lol
So all I can say is, chill out, dont take things too seriously on the forums and start raving, theres no need to leave, just take it easy man! pure and simple as that, you take it easy and dont get stressed out and you'll have a good time [img]smile.gif[/img]

C-H-I-L-L!!!

(P.S can anyone tell me how to quote properly? im not used to these types of forums lol)

[ 09-21-2002, 11:07 AM: Message edited by: Sio ]
Old 09-21-2002, 11:11 AM   #6
Jorath Calar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by uss:
quote:
quote:

Eh thats flamebaiting, the mods don't like... Not sure if they'll like you anymore after this thread... [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]lol, did they like me before [img]smile.gif[/img] ?[/QUOTE]Doh... stupid space key... I meant "any [notice the space) more" ... meaning they they won't think any higher of you... not that I do either... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-21-2002, 11:15 AM   #7
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by uss:
quote:
quote:

Eh thats flamebaiting, the mods don't like... Not sure if they'll like you anymore after this thread... [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]lol, did they like me before [img]smile.gif[/img] ?[/QUOTE]Doh... stupid space key... I meant "any [notice the space) more" ... meaning they they won't think any higher of you... not that I do either... [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]The point of this thread is not to gain more popularity or anything like that. I mainly made this thread out of curiosity [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Old 09-21-2002, 11:16 AM   #8
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

This website was origionally designed for game purposes...to answer questions and to receive help. Many members hoped that one day a General Conversation area would be implemented...and so it has. But that is not the reason for this website. If you are not fairing well and not making friends like you think you should...I haved a suggestion.

Why not go to a forum of a game that you have completed and have alot of knowledge about...and help new members that are awaiting somebody to be nice enough to offer their services? That would be a great way to put your time and talents to GOOD use...as well as the fact that the newbies would love you for your fast responses. Sometimes players come here and ask a question with thier games still running, in hopes that a nice person like you would answer them immediately.

So...don't let them down! Take a break from GenCon...where you seem to be having difficulty fitting in. Go be helpful and serviceable to others by doing what you do best. Game related material.
Old 09-21-2002, 11:21 AM   #9
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
This website was origionally designed for game purposes...to answer questions and to receive help. Many members hoped that one day a General Conversation area would be implemented...and so it has. But that is not the reason for this website. If you are not fairing well and not making friends like you think you should...I haved a suggestion.

Why not go to a forum of a game that you have completed and have alot of knowledge about...and help new members that are awaiting somebody to be nice enough to offer their services? That would be a great way to put your time and talents to GOOD use...as well as the fact that the newbies would love you for your fast responses. Sometimes players come here and ask a question with thier games still running, in hopes that a nice person like you would answer them immediately.

So...don't let them down! Take a break from GenCon...where you seem to be having difficulty fitting in. Go be helpful and serviceable to others by doing what you do best. Game related material.
Hmm, thank you very much [img]smile.gif[/img] . I think that`s what ill do [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Old 09-21-2002, 11:23 AM   #10
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

yep you just need specific criteria,
and also ive found when you help ppl there nice to yas so it will make you feel bigger/better about yourself.
Felix