Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2004, 06:30 PM   #1
Sir Degrader
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Here
Sickening.
Sir Degrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 06:37 PM   #2
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

It's disgusting and what's is worse is that they'll actually do it if they don't get their way.
Old 04-09-2004, 04:27 AM   #3
Skunk
Banned User

Sickening. I saw the footage and the way that they were holding swords up to their necks. Poor souls were in absolute terror and we *know* that they are going to die - because no government can afford to cave in to this kind of pressure.

The really sad part is that they were aid workers who had no interest in the occupation beyond helping the children.

Appalling - absolutely appalling.
Skunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 07:00 AM   #4
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Apparently they captured another humanitarian worker from Canada. I guess we'll see another video of "Allah akbar" yelling morons soon. Sheesh, these people were only there to aid Iraqi people who are suffering from the war.
Old 04-09-2004, 02:43 PM   #5
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

They only care about the color of your skin; if it's diffent from their's they put on black hoods, burn you alive, hang you, drag you behind cars, or otherwise kill and torture you in the name of their god.

It's a wonder they haven't started burning religious symbols in people's yards.
Old 04-09-2004, 04:29 PM   #6
Son of Osiris

They should burn the insurgents for this!
Old 04-09-2004, 04:38 PM   #7
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:
They only care about the color of your skin; if it's diffent from their's they put on black hoods, burn you alive, hang you, drag you behind cars, or otherwise kill and torture you in the name of their god.

It's a wonder they haven't started burning religious symbols in people's yards.
Color of skin is not important to them. They've killed their own countrymen by the bushes too, as well as a couple of Saudi humanitarian workers. If you're not WITH them, you're against them, simple as that. Come to think of it... that DOES sound kinda familiar.
Old 04-09-2004, 05:23 PM   #8
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Yeah, I know I was disgusted to see the bodies of world citizens who opposed the war in Iraq burned and dragged behind American vehicles... the complete leveling of towns for the sole purpose of killing all men, women, and children because there were known anti US factions there... Not to mention the American citizens shot in our own streets for opposing the action in Iraq...

OOPS!

wait a second...

Bush didn't mean thaaaaaaaat 'for or against' us, so no, it is doesn't seem familiar at all. Whew! You had me nervous there for a minute.

Back to my point, it is very much like racism, because those from the region who have been intentionally targeted have been targeted because of their associations with undesirables.

Quite a few lilly white men and women died over the years and especially during the US civil right movement for the same reason.

[ 04-09-2004, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: Ronn_Bman ]
Old 04-10-2004, 03:32 AM   #9
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Skunk:
Sickening. I saw the footage and the way that they were holding swords up to their necks. Poor souls were in absolute terror and we *know* that they are going to die - because no government can afford to cave in to this kind of pressure.

The really sad part is that they were aid workers who had no interest in the occupation beyond helping the children.

Appalling - absolutely appalling.
Sorry to cross-relate posts, but seeing your take on this, how are they distinguishable from ordinary Americans who go to Iraq to provide security to buildings? They aren't, I say! (Maybe if they were American your stance would be different. [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] )

[ 04-10-2004, 03:33 AM: Message edited by: Timber Loftis ]
Old 04-10-2004, 04:56 AM   #10
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
Sorry to cross-relate posts, but seeing your take on this, how are they distinguishable from ordinary Americans who go to Iraq to provide security to buildings? They aren't, I say! (Maybe if they were American your stance would be different. [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] )
Well, I know how I'd distinguish: 'security agents' are armed with MP5's and these guys arn't.

Live...sword...die...sword...
Or in this case, die no matter how you live...