Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2002, 10:47 PM   #1
marsh_viking
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I've met with the soldier, gotten the slave records and been to the guy's (forgot his name)house and have the smuggling information.
I presented this to Axehand who advised that I need more info....

Err...what info? And where do I get it?

I really need some help on this one...thanks
marsh_viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2002, 12:04 AM   #2
Gammit
Elminster

If I recall, there was one more thing that you had to do. I searched my notes to try to find it, but came up with nothing. I believe that somebody else approaches you and gives you a hint and/or it's in your journal. Sorry if this doesn't help, but I'll check around some more...
Old 04-10-2002, 12:16 AM   #3
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by marsh_viking:
I've met with the soldier, gotten the slave records and been to the guy's (forgot his name)house and have the smuggling information.
I presented this to Axehand who advised that I need more info....

Err...what info? And where do I get it?

I really need some help on this one...thanks
As I recall.....
Posible Spoiler Below
you need to go to the docks just outside the tavern (or at the bottom of the stairs - I forget which) and meet up with a drunk smuggler (I forget his name), talk to him about his relationship with the young Roenall (sp?), and from there it is pretty self explanitory. Good luck.

[ 04-10-2002, 12:17 AM: Message edited by: onthepequod ]
Old 04-10-2002, 09:29 PM   #4
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

You have to present or mention all three bits of circumstantial evidence to Corgeig Axehand. Only then will he feel he has enough grounds for a full investigation.
Old 04-12-2002, 12:57 AM   #5
marsh_viking
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for the help, everyone. I'll give it a shot...tho I lost her awhile back and don't know if she'll still fit in if she hasn't levelled while in captivity.

But I was building her as a battle / summon mage so I'd like to have her wallop back and get rid of Aerie's whining [img]smile.gif[/img]

Tho I really don't understand the complaints about Aerie's playability. She's a bit fragile but is a really nice spellcaster with two disciplines.
marsh_viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2002, 09:54 AM   #6
Evergreene
The Magister

Problem with aerie is her 34 hitpoints at like level 8/8. But she has a -3 AC (same as my main tank) because she has some bracers that lower her ac to like 3, plus her shield and a ring.
But 34 HP doesnt go far at all shes can be a liability
Evergreene is offline   Reply With Quote