Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2004, 05:35 PM   #1
Albromor
Mephistopheles

Okay, this is one of those games that had so much promise and because of the amount of bugs it contained that would do a Druid casting Insect Plague proud, it was pummeled by the gaming community. Matters were in turmoil because of Atari's poor support. Now there is an Official #2 Patch out along with Circle of 8's 3.03 patch. Anyone play the game and finish it with these installed? Did they help? Anybody finish it all without these patches? What did you think? My brother gave me the game, but I am not about to install it unless a whole lot got fixed. Thanks.
Albromor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2004, 05:50 PM   #2
Azred
Drow Priestess

Finished? No. Started? Well, Belle and I designed a character for her and we have toured some of Hommlet so far. [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] I should probably download the latest patch for it and we'll worry about getting further along later. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2004, 11:06 PM   #3
the mighty stamar

I finished this game.

It is very short.

I didnt care about the bugs. They didnt really get in my way... the game itself had nothing going on its um.... 4 mazes with about a total of 50 stationary monsters and about 1 page length of story....

[ 06-25-2004, 11:09 PM: Message edited by: the mighty stamar ]
the mighty stamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2004, 04:16 AM   #4
Betelgeuse
Zhentarim Guard

i finished it with just the first official patch. think it crashed three times during the entire game
Old 07-08-2004, 02:45 PM   #5
Karathis

it is ■■■■■■■ boring !

i cant belive that is one of the d&d series !!

elemental evil sux !
Old 07-08-2004, 07:39 PM   #6
Sir Degrader
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

karathis watch your language, otherwise your right. this game sucks. Maybe it's just because I hate it's SLOOOOOOOOOOOW combat,movement, awkward interface, AWFUL voiceacting (puts RE to shame), and awful story. Eugh.
Sir Degrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 12:51 PM   #7
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

karathis: Please adhere to this and previous requests that more than one moderator has given you this week concerning your use of language deemed inappropriate for this website.
Old 07-10-2004, 02:50 PM   #8
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Karathis:
it is ■■■■■■■ boring !

i cant belive that is one of the d&d series !!

elemental evil sux !
Karathis, you won't get another warning. Ease up on the language or you're out of here.

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote