Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2002, 07:59 PM   #1
Angelouss
Dungeon Master

anybody ever heard of this rpg? I bought planescape it came w/ it. I had never even heard of it and was wondering is it any good? graphrics look ok.
Old 08-20-2002, 10:27 PM   #2
AndyG
Elminster

I enjoyed this game. The combat is very challenging, especially early on. It has it's flaws, like not so great voice acting, the inability to rest to restore health and mana, but overall I liked it a lot. It has a variety of weapons, all with five different attacks, some of which work better against certain foes. There are numerous books of magic to find, each which gives you access to five spells. You develop your character by spending six points on level up in five areas, strength, magic, combat, health and one other. You'll find the first few fights are very hard to win. If you can get past that and gain a few levels, the game gets easier.
AndyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2002, 10:33 PM   #3
Angelouss
Dungeon Master

thx
is it solo or party?
Old 08-22-2002, 05:48 PM   #4
Heatmiser
Dungeon Master

It is solo.

Anyone else had a problem with the game crashing?
Every time I try to enter the town square at the beginning of the game, it loads the area and then crashes!