Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2003, 07:40 PM   #1
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
My next plot move is to go see Mehra Milo in the ministry of truth (Caius has left me ). How far along am I? (Don't tell me what's coming next at all, please! Just a 'well you're halfway through', or 'barely even started!' type answer is all I want ).

I've been putting off going to see her because it will involve upsetting the ordinators I'm assuming, which might have ramafications for the guilds and so on that I'm in. What will it mean for my temple involvement? I'm not all that interested in being in the temple, only an acolyte and their pilgrimage quests seem pretty boring . What will it mean for any other affiliation I might have? I'm working on being kingpin in at least the Fighter's guild, imperial legion, imperial cult and House Hlaalu. The mages guild also love me but I can't see getting enough skills to get too far in there, and the Morag Tong headquarters are much too inconvenient to bother much with

Also a question not related to the plot at all, where is Varus Vatinius (head imperial legion guy)? I know he's in Ebonheart and I know he's somewhere in the main castle building. But I've looked all around and can't find him anywhere! His exact whereabouts much appreciated [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks in advance [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-17-2003, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: Aelia Jusa ]
Old 04-17-2003, 08:23 PM   #2
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Hello my occasional letter writing friend.

On the main plot, you are about 40-45% of the way there (and that is the quest I was on when I went into my current pause of playing.

Varius I never had any problem in finding - hmm, from memory you go over the bridge and into the council chamber - straight through is the cult temple, to the right and down (I think) is Varius, and to the left and up is some other important dude that runs the town. I don;tthink Varius was with him, but he may be.

Nice talking to you again [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2003, 08:25 PM   #3
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Actually, thinking on it, he may be upstaiirs with the head dude [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2003, 08:32 PM   #4
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Hi Davros! *hugs* [img]smile.gif[/img]

An email is in the offing I assure you! LOL I must have a guilty conscience because your extremely pleasant and no doubt completely shallow (hidden-meaning-wise ) 'nice talking to you again' sounded like 'yeah nice talking to you again you lazy cow!'

[muzak] Your call is important to us [/muzak]

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

Thanks for the heads up anyway darl [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2003, 08:34 PM   #5
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Just loaded a game to check - went upstairs and he wasn;t there and realised that I was alreadt head of the imperial legion and had deposed him. Loaded a much ealrlier game and found him.

You go into the Grand Council chamber - take a left and follow the wall around to the left. You find some stairs going up - go up 2 flights and there he is.

Aren;t I a nice helpful fellow
Old 04-17-2003, 08:36 PM   #6
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Hi Davros! *hugs* [img]smile.gif[/img]

An email is in the offing I assure you! LOL I must have a guilty conscience because your extremely pleasant and no doubt completely shallow (hidden-meaning-wise ) 'nice talking to you again' sounded like 'yeah nice talking to you again you lazy cow!'

[muzak] Your call is important to us [/muzak]

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

Thanks for the heads up anyway darl [img]smile.gif[/img]
I am far too much the gentleman to use such terrible terms as "Lazy cow" [img]smile.gif[/img]

I have missed you though
Old 04-17-2003, 09:18 PM   #7
TheSlayer
Manshoon

Uh, sorry, didn't realize this was the reunion thread.

Good for you!
Join the [url]\"http://darkenedshrine.proboards2.com/\" target=\"_blank\">Darkened Shrine</a><br /><br />[url]\"http://cultosheogorath.proboards15.com/index.cgi?board=csmods&action=display&num=10521557 13\" target=\"_blank\">The Burning Earth Project</a> - Looking for modders
TheSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2003, 09:33 PM   #8
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

well, if you further your temple quest, you'll know how the temple works. and since you have join house hlaalu, you would probably know a bit further.

go ahead and do what cassius tells you to do.

a reunion? isn't that nice. I'm so happy I could cry right now. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2003, 05:25 AM   #9
B_part
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
Actually, thinking on it, he may be upstaiirs with the head dude [img]smile.gif[/img]
Yes he is there. and the "head dude" is duke Vedam Dren, grandmaster of house Hlaalu, duke of Vvardenfell and head of the Camonna Tong. He's arguably the most powerful person in Morrowind, not just the head dude... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-18-2003, 09:13 AM   #10
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

no B_part. he is not the head of commona tong.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote