Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-13-2004, 05:26 PM   #1
Seawitch
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm at Ascension Peak, have pretty good party, around level 22, but my locks and picks guy will not use his locks and traps skill. I cannot find anyone to sell me any lock picks. So I cannot get into all the locked gates, got into the one for Destinae Dominus. PLEASE HELP!!!!
Seawitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 08:24 PM   #2
Nightowl2
Galvatron

Now that's a strange one. What happens when you try to open the lock on the door? And are you sure you have the right person highlighted? I can't think of any reason why the locks skill shouldn't be working. It's one of the skills that stays with you as usuable even when you change to a non-lockpicking class.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 08:12 PM   #3
Seawitch
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Smiley

Thanks for the help, finally got into all locks. I'm now at the third temple and those little spirit buggers won't let me thru. Any help with spells or what will work on the? This is still my first game, don't know if I'll get thru it. About to give up and start again!!!!
Seawitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 11:40 PM   #4
Scatter
Symbol of Cyric

Keep all your screens and shields up, be ready to cast Purify Air fairly often (/Ring of Breezes/Amulet of Airs)
And if you're stealthy, you can get up pretty close by keeping behind that boulder. Then make then come to you by initiating combat and throwing at least one ball-type spell in their direction while you put up your combat screens. With any luck, you'll be able to get within short range of most of them, so they have the option to strike instead of cast. That's my favorite way to get them when i can't just run up and be immune (higher level).
Scatter is offline   Reply With Quote