Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-08-2006, 03:30 AM   #1
wellard
Dracolisk

I was wondering if there are any quests or actions that can improve / change your alignment in the game? I know that killing a gypsy girl on level one or two will move you 5 point to evil but I can not find anything that moves you towards good.
The saving of a cornered local on level three would have been a good opertunity but no luck there.

Any help / thoughts / ideas ? [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 03:35 AM   #2
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Well there is a quest given buy a "guy" called Savros in skullport. Where if you do a really good dead you will get and alignment shift towards good. (you need to look REALLY hard around Skullport docks)

Also there is a quest given on level 12 which will give you some good alignment points.

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.
Old 07-08-2006, 03:42 AM   #3
roddybug
Manshoon

I'm not sure if this is a spoiler or not so there are a few dots.

Just head to the docks in Skullport (level 3) with a good search score or maybe it's a spot roll. Hang around near the guard there and all will be revealed.
roddybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 03:43 AM   #4
wellard
Dracolisk

Mad

Quote:
Originally posted by T-D-C:
Where if you do a really good dead you will get and alignment shift towards good.
You mean you have to kill some one really well? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Sings AC/DC dirty deeds done dirt cheap

*smartarse wellard*

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 06:14 AM   #5
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Stone him, throw him to the lions...ok, maybe some beholders would be better...
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 10:57 AM   #6
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Depends on the lions in question, robertthebard. After all, if it was the Nemean Lion, his only hope for escape would be a guy in sandals with shoulders broader than a bus showing up. *grins* Beyond that, I thought the quest on Level Twelve actually shifted you towards EVIL (for some strange reason). I have a feeling in the weeks and months to come that more alignment change moments will be added in scattered areas around the module.

I am still curious if Ziroc will be adding alignment changing weapons inside of the module. Mainly as I would love to see a Barbarian/Paladin/Blackguard combination (for starters) running through the module. If for no other reason, because it would be strange.

[ 07-08-2006, 10:58 AM: Message edited by: Mozenwrathe ]
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote