Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2005, 01:39 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I have no clue WHY, but all of the Rolf the Cook's scripting in his conversation were totally gone. Deleted somehow. Anyway, I have 100's of backups of previous versions (all the way back to version 1.00!) [img]smile.gif[/img]

So it's been corrected. Wild. See if all is ok with it, if ye would.

Also, the Drow Basement quest no longer requires that you get 7 unique drow insignia's. All of them are now the same, and you just gotta find 7 total. (Its easier too).

This update will be loaded in 15 mins from my post time, then I'm going into a nice coma. [img]graemlins/choc.gif[/img] is sitting here staring up at me waiting on me. Donna is asleep. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 01:50 AM   #2
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Cool I will try and check it out tonight. Is Ben's Quest text fixed as well ?

Also just a side note. Because the Boss in the drow quest respawns if someone wants to wait around for him they can do the quest over and over. Any way to stop this ?
Old 04-05-2005, 02:38 AM   #3
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by T-D-C:
Cool I will try and check it out tonight. Is Ben's Quest text fixed as well ?

Also just a side note. Because the Boss in the drow quest respawns if someone wants to wait around for him they can do the quest over and over. Any way to stop this ?
They can, but its gonna be a long wait. [img]smile.gif[/img] Plus, each person can only do the quest 1 time.

Old 04-05-2005, 02:45 AM   #4
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Ahh ok no worries, I was just worried about people farming the quest.

Great work I like how durnan will pay us now to clean out his basement. And I like the item reward. Comes in handy with some of Durnans Inflated item costs LOL
Old 04-05-2005, 02:59 PM   #5
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

That explains it! I'd join the game and my journal updated with the Mushroom quest (since I'd had 3 mushrooms that Rolf never took!) and yet that cook wouldn't talk to me about them! I finally stopped picking those silly mushrooms, figured Rolf was smoking them or something! LOL!
Old 04-05-2005, 03:51 PM   #6
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Rolf (a term for throwing up also) lol, has a twin brother that just so happens to be wanting mushrooms TOO.. weird, huh? He's on level 12 and yells HELP ME!

Old 04-05-2005, 06:50 PM   #7
javan
Zhentarim Guard

Thanks Z.

Last Saturday, when I went to Rolf he yelled at me "I TOLD YOU TO GET MUSHROOMS..." I did not get the opportunity to say "But sir, I have TWO batches of mushrooms in my backpack..."

Anyway, He took one batch this morning and overpaid me (he promised 2000 gp and paid me 3000 gp [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

Hmmm... 3000 gp... I thought "what properties these mushrooms must have!" ... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2005, 06:55 PM   #8
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

I only wish that the Rolf on level 12 would take my mushrooms.
Old 04-06-2005, 06:10 PM   #9
javan
Zhentarim Guard

I tried the basement quest yesterday. It was great! [img]graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]

After cleaning out the basement I had only 5 insignia's. [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] I backtracked through the rooms and found a drow mage hiding in a corner (sneaky... very sneaky these drow). That made six insignia's. I kept looking until a group of drow respawned, giving me my seventh insignia.

While I was collecting my reward from Durnan another player was getting the same quest. I hope he did not have to wait for all the drow to respawn... [img]graemlins/erm.gif[/img]
javan is offline   Reply With Quote