Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 02-11-2004, 12:18 AM   #1
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Just a brief update on the den of thieves game... the guys have made it to Ishad N'ha to become thieves' guild members, but are flush out of cash -- 3000 for membership was a big bite of the budget. They're now trying to build stats to become ninjas, which gets them into another guild where they can do some arbitrage and score some money.

I thought about this a bit, but they are a party of thieves, after all, and thieves would do what was necessary... wouldn't they?

I'm toying with the idea of them being thieves through the entire game -- no additional training, other than perhaps an assassin. We'll see how I feel when I get further along.

I did have three interesting events tonight:

1. Jumping into Scabban's room, I got by without getting into a fight with him. Don't want to mess up that quest later [img]smile.gif[/img] He jumped down the hole right after me! When I do get the quest, I'll be playing "Where in the Crypt is Scabban Slimey?"

2. When I met Kol, I only asked him about the key. He's still waiting around for me to ask something else, and in the process, hasn't disappeared. He wandered by the dock, so I pushed him... and discovered that he actually walks on water! I have a savegame with him there, so when I get a chance, I will get a screen shot and post it [img]graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

3. While riding back to Valeia on the trusty steed... chester, I think... three worgurs decided to try for dinner. They jumped on each other's backs to get at me, and I was fighting a three-worgur stack! Stackman would have been proud...

That's all. Gotta head out to San Francisco in the morning, so I need to catch some shut-eye. More when I get back [img]smile.gif[/img]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 12:16 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Kewl!!!
I'm looking forward to seeing Kol walk on water! Did you get a screen shot of the worgurs?? That would be interesting too!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 12:21 PM   #3
WillowIX
Apophis

LOL Bungleau. You didn't have the time to get a screen shot of the worgurs did you?

Hmm how long did you leave Kol standing? Interesting to say the least...
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 04:56 PM   #4
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Unfortunately, I didn't get a shot of the worgurs. They came, they attacked, and they nourish the plant life in the Gael Serran.

I will have great screen shots of Kol. He's actually walking around on the water, trying to figure out what to do next. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Look for something this weekend.
-+-+-+
Old 02-12-2004, 10:08 AM   #5
So So
Zhentarim Guard

LOL...Walking on water?
Old 02-14-2004, 08:05 PM   #6
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
Unfortunately, I didn't get a shot of the worgurs. They came, they attacked, and they nourish the plant life in the Gael Serran.

I will have great screen shots of Kol. He's actually walking around on the water, trying to figure out what to do next. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Look for something this weekend.
haha. Will he still spawn in the Dragon Spire? I suppose he should or else game play will not go on.

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 10:33 PM   #7
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

That's a good question, Lord. I will specifically *NOT* ask him anything more so he stays around. I'll let you know once the Den gets there.
-+-+-+