Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2001, 02:38 PM   #1
Starinth

... I guess one of the cats knocked it off the desk into the waste paper basket. So now I've finished the Shuregon Castle and don't know where to go next. I have a quest for the Stoat Mines and I know I want to find Erathsmedor the Dragon. Can someone suggest which quest to do next and (approximately) which direction to go in?

Lost and wandering ...
Old 01-03-2001, 03:36 PM   #2
Dwarf

It's really quite simple, you have to do the Stout Mines first to get the armour to let you past the flame thrower disguised as a Dragon to meet Erathsmedor.(You can try talking to him when he's flying around outside but he just breathes fire at you, 'cause he's short sighted, I know this doesn't work, I tried).You can get a new map, the Ironworks web site has a scanned in version of it that you can probably download/copy and paste etc.You might find that helpfull.