Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2001, 07:09 PM   #1
SirGwayne

I was just wandering,playing through the second time I ran into the glitch.My machine kept freezing up after poquelin dimmension doored his way out I was teleported as you know, to make a long story short.Do I "really" need to place the overide information back in the folder I took it out of?? I saved it to my desktop any information would be appreciated!

Thank's,
Old 01-28-2001, 09:59 PM   #2
Tathlum

Did it freeze the first time with the override folder in the game? Its a common problem. Not sure what your asking. Are you trying to solve the freezing or wondering if you have to put the folder back in to have the items you had or other things the override folder contains? I dont belive not replacing the folder will take anything away from your party, just limit any new characters you make.
Old 01-29-2001, 01:21 PM   #3
SirGwayne

Tathlum,
I believe I have it figured out.I kept freezing up so I removed just the "information" in the folder, and saved it in a folder on my desktop. I wasn't sure weather I had to replace it after getting past the glitch to continue playing. I did get past the glitch and finished the game again. I wasn't sure weather or not having that information in the folder would cause me more problems or leave me with missing items or such. Evidently it worked fine even without replacing that information,but I did notice after slaying the "DemonFreak", I didn't get the final closing as I recall from the first time there was a little skit at the end? Thanks for your help it's appreciated!