Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2001, 02:51 PM   #1
Darth Bob
Drow Warrior

Just imagin if cavalers could use missle weapons. Give one that +4 dragonbane sling or whetever its called, and a couple of those +4 bullets, LOL, 1 maybe to hits if the first hit sucked and it would die. OH OOPS this didnt have a game critical question, better make on fast, or this will be colsed for "spam" ummmm oaky heres one, who is the last bhallspawn? Illasara Yaga-Shura Abiziagal, Sendai and who? there we go I have a game related question so this wont be colsed, also warn me of the spolier beacuse i really dont want to know the name, I just need a question or it will be colsed by a cretian moderator who will go unamed but his name begins with M and ends in H.........
Darth Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2001, 04:22 PM   #2
mitsos

SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
It's the chief monk in the monk village : Balthazar.
Old 10-18-2001, 09:28 PM   #3
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Bob:
Just imagin if cavalers could use missle weapons. Give one that +4 dragonbane sling or whetever its called, and a couple of those +4 bullets, LOL, 1 maybe to hits if the first hit sucked and it would die. OH OOPS this didnt have a game critical question, better make on fast, or this will be colsed for "spam" ummmm oaky heres one, who is the last bhallspawn? Illasara Yaga-Shura Abiziagal, Sendai and who? there we go I have a game related question so this wont be colsed, also warn me of the spolier beacuse i really dont want to know the name, I just need a question or it will be colsed by a cretian moderator who will go unamed but his name begins with M and ends in H.........
How ironic that you ask not to be spoiled on the name you don't want to know yet list off all the other four with no spoiler warnings at all...

------------------

Goddess of Undress
Co-owner of the Evil Petting Zoo and Sorceress of the HADB
OLD COOTS eye candy and Disrobed Division of the ORT
And her sidekick Pink

"No on has escaped love altogether, and no one ever will, as long as beauty exists and the eyes can see"
--Longus--
Aelia Jusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2001, 09:35 PM   #4
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Bob:
I just need a question or it will be closed by a cretian moderator who will go unamed but his name begins with M and ends in H.........
Well, a good way of preventing your threads from being closed is to not insult the mods, as WELL as posting a question in them for some other reason than that you do not wish to have your thread closed, I don't understand why you whined so much over the fact that your last thread got closed, it WAS pretty much nonsense, and nonsense does not belong in the BG2 forum, BG2 questions, BG2 ideas, BG2 opinions and BG2 discussions belong in the BG2 forum, nonsense or things that are not related to any of the stuff in any of the forums belong in the General Discussions forum.

Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2001, 08:22 AM   #5
Byronas

Quote:
Originally posted by mitsos:
SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
mitsos edit your post and change the name.
You destroy the game!

------------------

Where there are monsters and barbarians there will be Byronas fighting against them.
Old 10-20-2001, 02:34 PM   #6
Istaron
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Byronas:
Quote:
Originally posted by mitsos:
SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
mitsos edit your post and change the name.
You destroy the game!

No, he doesn't ruin the gamefor anyone smart enough not to read it. He marked it with a spoiler tag, which indicates that he will reveal something in the story.
If you are so dumb that you read it when you don't want to know, you deserves to be spoiled

------------------
We call him Bobby Corwen
Istaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2001, 05:29 PM   #7
dulouz
Manshoon

he ruined nothing for me. i couldn't make sence of his run-on, comma filled, babbling sentances.
dulouz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2001, 03:25 AM   #8
floyd
Zhentarim Guard

I don't understand.. what could a cavalier kill in one or two hits with the sling?
floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2001, 03:32 AM   #9
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by floyd:
I don't understand.. what could a cavalier kill in one or two hits with the sling?
Goblins.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote