Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2003, 12:54 PM   #1
Butterfingers
Drizzt Do'Urden

The character. A Neutral Evil Fighter/Mage/Thief, Half Elven.

Took Aerie along because she was whiny, insipid, and rather entertaining.

Haer Dalis joins the party. There has been some flirting with Aerie. Haer starts doing his thing with Aerie. Soon, a challenge is made. Vidrix accepts. Vidrix firsts kills Aerie, and then slowly kills the now heartbroken Haer Dalis. Haer got to be a dartboard, pelted with darts of stunning and wounding.

I thought this was actually pretty evil... The cruelty in such an act... Killing somebody you held some romantic notions for, and then killing the jealous lover.

But it worked out in the end, Vidrix found a new love [img]smile.gif[/img]
Butterfingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 01:05 PM   #2
Pirengle
Symbol of Cyric

WARNING! This post is loaded with late-game spoilers!
I warned you...

Not only did I accidently piss Elminster off, I got Elminster near dead. The scene is outside Athkatla, and fighting random slavers before Terminsel shows up again. This is Chapter 6, pre-Bodhi. My party fighters bandits, so Aerie fires off a Holy Smite stored in a sequencer. I figured it was bandits and I needed to find out what was in the sequencer, so why not cast it on something easy to kill. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Turns out, the slavers are nearly dead, the first and second blast kills them, and the third blast catches Terminsel. I didn't think it would affect him, but it did, for some reason...

Evil on purpose? Not only did Umar Hills get caught in a Vesuvius-style Firestorm of destruction, but all of the children and chickens in Imnesvale got led to a pack of hungry cats, and Minister Lloyd got Imprisoned with his wife.
Old 05-08-2003, 01:13 PM   #3
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Simple. I left both noober and neeber alive.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Kaltia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 01:13 PM   #4
IranicuS
The Magister

huh can u encounter elminster in BG2?:| funny do you guys know where you can get a imprisement spell . Its the only one i never found
Old 05-08-2003, 01:20 PM   #5
Raistlin Majere
Ra

well, one that comes to mind is the shade lich. Sassar warns me not to open the coffin, but of i know better. so i dominated Sassar and his two friends to be used as cannon fodder. then they battled the lich(actually dealt a bout 1 or two points of damage too, Yea!) and died. not really great, but, not something a Paladin would do [img]smile.gif[/img] .

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Raistlin Majere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 01:35 PM   #6
Legolas
Jack Burton

Spoilers
Rather major ones
You have been warned

I fear I could never be more cruel than Imoen. On my last trip through the game (as a druid, so TN) I was doing my best to maintain a decent 18-ish reputation. After a while we get to Suldanessalar and decide to help the locals as best we could. Killed a rakshasa here, destroyed a golem there, the usual.
The party enters a building.

We see an elf armed with a moonblade defy a horrifying demon. The desperate elf is prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice, and takes the hellbeast down with him. We are awed by the spectacle, and none of us dare say a thing.
Until suddenly, unexpectedly, Imoen opens her mouth.

"Now I remember why travelling with you is always so much fun!" [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]
It wasn't hard to imagine the [img]graemlins/1popcorn.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Earlier on, she did the same after we thwarted the summoning ritual in the Underdark with the help of two sets of fake eggs, but then I though it was just the missing soul thing.

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 02:47 PM   #7
Raistlin Majere
Ra

lol

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Raistlin Majere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 02:56 PM   #8
Butterfingers
Drizzt Do'Urden

Legolas, why is that guy in your sig pic wearing a wedding dress instead of a kilt?

Sorry for the off topic, inquiring minds just have to know.
Butterfingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 04:45 PM   #9
Annatar
Mephistopheles

A vary of things, summoned a cocafiend in the bedroom of nalia her aunt (watched her scream in agony when he ripped of her first limb), improsninment to neeber... killed a few maidens (didn't call me Lord or Sir in the D'Arnise keep), slaughert a few peasants there, killed somemore in Imnsvale... killed Imoen on first sight, got anomen a sexchange and loaded him up with every single cursed item in the game (if possible) and left him in the Illithid city to accompany Nalia there (she's a relative to the D'Arnise witch so... obviously she couldn't go unpunished hé)

Thats probably a tiny tiny bit from what I have done... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

[ 05-08-2003, 04:46 PM: Message edited by: Annatar ]
Old 05-08-2003, 05:06 PM   #10
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Umm. . . Annatar? I hate to burst your bubble, but imprisoning Neeber miles below the surface of Faerun is probably the most good-aligned action anyone in the world could do. Didn't you know that he was created by a vile sorceror for the sole purpose of torturing the citizens of Trademeet?

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote