Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2001, 10:22 AM   #21
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
I've noticed lately that I have become very emotional over sad books or movies which for me is a surprise. In the course of about 6 years I could count the amount of times i cried on the fingers of one hand, yet in the last few months I would have doubled that. Emotion has never been my strong suit but when I read books I find myself sad or happy without realising this. Is anyone else like this? I have a feeling its because I feel i relate more to the people in books then those I see around me everyday where so many people are shallow.

Azure very confused but still demanding that Cloudy sing some Incubus

Well this is interesting..
The Evil Overlord goes through puberty

------------------
No-Name Face
Old 11-02-2001, 10:30 AM   #22
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Well after this thing with a girl I have ALWAYS related to the things I see touch and read and feel...

I never really cried so hard in movies, but there was this one movie... it was a Hallmark movie, where Leann Rimes and her family (story wise) were there. It was a Christmas thingee... then her grandmother got ill and there was this scene where she sang her a song until the whole of the anesthesia could push in... I asked myself a question and it got me popping like hell...

------------------

Mithril Cavalier of ALSB
You almost had me? You never had me! You never had your car! It is not about winning by a mile or by an inch, its about winning.
Once Upon A Paper