Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2003, 09:03 PM   #21
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

I'll only hit the highlights of things that are past the statute of limitations.
1)making hydrogen baloons with attached fuse so they would blow up. quick fuse resulted in no eyebrows
2)making home-made dynamite and blowing up part of the street
3)shooting a skyrocket at some friends and hit a passing police car
and the winner is
being caught after curfew with my girlfriend (both of us in a state of undress) by the police
[img]graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]
Old 01-24-2003, 10:47 PM   #22
Sir Krustin
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by antryg:
and the winner is
being caught after curfew with my girlfriend (both of us in a state of undress) by the police
The only thing worse than that is being caught by the cop who's the g/fs father.
Old 01-24-2003, 10:51 PM   #23
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by antryg:
I'll only hit the highlights of things that are past the statute of limitations.
1)making hydrogen baloons with attached fuse so they would blow up. quick fuse resulted in no eyebrows
2)making home-made dynamite and blowing up part of the street
3)shooting a skyrocket at some friends and hit a passing police car
and the winner is
Beside the embarasment of 4, I think 3 is the worse.
Old 01-25-2003, 01:28 AM   #24
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Only thing that comes to mind, is a time when me and a friend went out to see if we could get a petrol bomb to work for once. We lit it and ran behind a small hill, Waited and made jokes for a few minutes, Then we thought we had failed again, so we went back to try it agian and we were no more that 20 metres from it when it somehow tipped over and...BOOM. We are lucky to still be alive. we told our parents that some kids were trowing rocks at us and the rocks cut us badly. and we got lucky, and we got away with it. but we didnt try it again. But when we got home we had a bit of stupididty left in us and decided to use the rest of the petrol lighting stuff up, including us...

But we dont do that anymore, My friend found out that its not hte right thing to do the hard way...
Old 01-25-2003, 10:10 AM   #25
Lavindathar
Harper

Someone just reminded me of something.

Me and a mate sat on a huge wheeliebin at leeds festival, and rode it down a 200ft hill. lol, we fell off half way down, and we fell to the bottom at about 30mph?

My mate broke his arm and his collorbone, I came out with a sore ass.

Oh, and the wheeliebin? It cartwheeled through a few peoples tents, and then came to rest in a ditch.

Lol.
Old 01-25-2003, 10:37 AM   #26
lethoso
Manshoon

about 5 years ago, i was slicing through a twig with a little blade, and didn't notice my finger on the other side.... dripping blood has a certain novelty value at first...

erm, about 7 years making a ~1.5m leap for a flying foxy thing and not quite making it, then falling on my arm and almost breaking it...

me and my friend were shooting rocks at crows with slingshots.... i got a massive rock and hit a crow square on... i was most surprised.... the crow went upside down in the tree with its wings spread out... we thought it was dead so my friends climbed up to get it down, it was still living fortunately and flew off [img]smile.gif[/img] haven't used rocks that big since....
Old 01-25-2003, 02:42 PM   #27
NiceWorg
Baaz Draconian

Ahh my life has been so normal compared to yours.

Just a few things comes to mind:

* Throwing little kittens to a big water can when I was little. They all survived, somehow.

* Getting caught on action... *censorship here*

* Changing clothes on supermarket once without realizing that the door was open.

But ahh, time erases so many memories..