Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2002, 07:16 AM   #1
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Spoiler below
I read some place that a hood can be obtained from the shadow thieves....or was it in shadowkeeper I saw it....well I was wondering where to get it in game
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 08:21 AM   #2
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

I saw the thieves hood as well, the one that does True Sight and Immunity to Backstab? Yeah!

I also wonder where you get it!

Please help us!
DJG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 09:24 AM   #3
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Spoiler
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
The only cloak that I can think of is the one in the underdark. That you get in the city it is the piwafwi cloak that is on Solaufein which gives you some bonuses if you are a thief. It is the cloak that you are suppose to get when you go to kill Solaufein for phaere. But it gets destroyed when you leave.

The only other cloak I think is in TOB I will have to look this one up for you .

[ 09-27-2002, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: Mack_Attack ]
Old 09-27-2002, 09:30 AM   #4
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Its not a cloak it is a hood...to pull over your head...actually the pic of the thing is made so it looks like the hood is drawn over the head of the bearer---Well...I enjoy wearing the helmet of Balduran it is funny though cause I thought my thieving abbilities would seize when I wore that hing but NOoooo...I can Pick pockets hide in shadows and all Coool!
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Old 09-27-2002, 09:44 AM   #5
Sir Exxon
Zartan

I know about the Hood myself, but I actually dont think I have ever found it. I'll have to think, and something might pop up in my head. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 10:14 AM   #6
Zarr
Symbol of Cyric

SPOILER
I think you get the thieves hood from one of the demons in the maze level of watchers keep. You have to kill some enemies for him and if you do you get the hood. Is this the hood everyones talking about? Sorry if I'm talking about something completly different.
Old 09-27-2002, 10:43 AM   #7
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

It is definitely a Throne of Bhaal thing. If you have ToB installed, you'll eventually get the hood. I don't think it's in Watcher's Keep, though...I think you get it during Sendai's Enclave. Apologies for the ToB references.

-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 11:11 AM   #8
Dev
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Spoiler

Chest on the 2nd floor of the Shadow Thieves Guild.

Might be ToB.
Might be TDD.
Might be random lewt.

Dunno but I found it there.

/dev
Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 12:17 PM   #9
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

It is a ToB item.

Spoiler
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Thieves' Hood

Special: Wearer can cast True Sight 3 times a day.
Equipped Abilities: Wearer is immune to backstab and poison damage.+5

Components: You need Cespenar( ToB NPC) to forge it for you.
----
Thieves' Hood, The third level of the Watcher's Keep.
Antidote Potion
Ring of Invisibility
10,000 Gold
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 12:23 PM   #10
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Dundee what does the +5 indicate?

And does a thief hood exist in watchers keep then?

"Unleash the Casey!"