Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Equipment for thief SPOIL (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9832)

Sparhawk 09-27-2002 07:16 AM

Spoiler below
I read some place that a hood can be obtained from the shadow thieves....or was it in shadowkeeper I saw it....well I was wondering where to get it in game

DJG 09-27-2002 08:21 AM

I saw the thieves hood as well, the one that does True Sight and Immunity to Backstab? Yeah!

I also wonder where you get it!

Please help us!

Mack_Attack 09-27-2002 09:24 AM

Spoiler
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
The only cloak that I can think of is the one in the underdark. That you get in the city it is the piwafwi cloak that is on Solaufein which gives you some bonuses if you are a thief. It is the cloak that you are suppose to get when you go to kill Solaufein for phaere. But it gets destroyed when you leave.

The only other cloak I think is in TOB I will have to look this one up for you .

[ 09-27-2002, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: Mack_Attack ]

Sparhawk 09-27-2002 09:30 AM

Its not a cloak it is a hood...to pull over your head...actually the pic of the thing is made so it looks like the hood is drawn over the head of the bearer---Well...I enjoy wearing the helmet of Balduran it is funny though cause I thought my thieving abbilities would seize when I wore that hing but NOoooo...I can Pick pockets hide in shadows and all Coool!

Sir Exxon 09-27-2002 09:44 AM

<font color="gold">I know about the Hood myself, but I actually dont think I have ever found it. I'll have to think, and something might pop up in my head. [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>

Zarr 09-27-2002 10:14 AM

SPOILER
I think you get the thieves hood from one of the demons in the maze level of watchers keep. You have to kill some enemies for him and if you do you get the hood. Is this the hood everyones talking about? Sorry if I'm talking about something completly different. :D

Sazerac 09-27-2002 10:43 AM

It is definitely a Throne of Bhaal thing. If you have ToB installed, you'll eventually get the hood. I don't think it's in Watcher's Keep, though...I think you get it during Sendai's Enclave. Apologies for the ToB references.

-Sazerac

Dev 09-27-2002 11:11 AM

Spoiler

Chest on the 2nd floor of the Shadow Thieves Guild.

Might be ToB.
Might be TDD.
Might be random lewt.

Dunno but I found it there.

/dev

Dundee Slaytern 09-27-2002 12:17 PM

It is a ToB item.

Spoiler
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Thieves' Hood

Special: Wearer can cast True Sight 3 times a day.
Equipped Abilities: Wearer is immune to backstab and poison damage.+5

Components: You need Cespenar( ToB NPC) to forge it for you.
----
Thieves' Hood, The third level of the Watcher's Keep.
Antidote Potion
Ring of Invisibility
10,000 Gold

Sparhawk 09-27-2002 12:23 PM

Dundee what does the +5 indicate?

And does a thief hood exist in watchers keep then?