Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2003, 01:01 PM   #11
Pirengle
Symbol of Cyric

I was the one who misposted it as Anomen and Keldorn. Me sorry. But what's even better is that Keldorn is Mojo Jojo! Isn't voice talent amazing?

If you take your BG2 handbook (you do have one of those, don't you?) and look up the voice credits in the back, and take that list to http://www.imdb.com and type in names, that's where I found most of my correlations.
Old 06-28-2003, 05:54 AM   #12
Indemaijinj
Symbol of Cyric

Ok, so it's Kath Soucie's throat I want to rip out.

She is responsible for my two most hated voice jobs in BG2 these being Aerie and (yuck) Ellesime.
Old 06-28-2003, 06:03 AM   #13
slicer15
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Indemaijinj:
Ok, so it's Kath Soucie's throat I want to rip out.

She is responsible for my two most hated voice jobs in BG2 these being Aerie and (yuck) Ellesime.
Really? I like Aerie's voice, I think its well done, and it suits the character...Ellesime's voice is a little strange, though, I'll admit...personally, I like Drizzt's voice in BG2. I think its very well done. Minsc is a decent voice as well...very funny.
slicer15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2003, 04:07 AM   #14
Sythe
Ra

Did you know the one who acted out Aerie's voice also acts out as Bubbles in the Powerpuff Girls? Pretty intresting.
Old 06-29-2003, 12:22 PM   #15
jcompton
Elminster

No, because that's wrong. Bubbles is voiced by Tara Strong.