Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Voice actors/tresses for BG2 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13219)

slicer15 06-25-2003 02:26 PM

Is there a site which lists the voice actors and what else they've been in? Could someone provide the link? I really appreciate it! I realy want to know who do the voices...I know a lot are familiar...plus I'm genrally curious. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks!

Xen 06-25-2003 02:31 PM

Click Here

Mahlennacht 06-26-2003 01:45 AM

Yes, Xen's link had most of them, which is great, but unfortunately they only listed the first 33 of the 43 credited actors [img]graemlins/awcrap.gif[/img] - I'm still hoping to find the rest!

Xen 06-26-2003 02:52 AM

<font color="gold">
Do a Search. You will find it. Or you should find it.
</font>

D*Ranged 06-26-2003 04:00 AM

Just one thing though...have you guys seen Melissa Disney's portrait? Never looked like that kid Imoen...(Yes, your little sis.)

Mahlennacht 06-26-2003 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Xen:
<font color="gold">
Do a Search. You will find it. Or you should find it.
</font>

I haven't yet... Of course my researching skills are not profound.

[Still looking...]

Sythe 06-26-2003 07:52 AM

Well me I think Chris Rock would be a good actor as one of the Drow. One of his lines can be "All those above put us down here cause we BLACK!"

Tancred 06-26-2003 09:29 AM

Hold on.

*checks list*

Wait a minute...

*does some searching*

Anomen and Keldorn are voiced by PINKY AND THE BRAIN?!? Oh, YES! Now THAT's put a new spin on their relationship! LOLOLOL...

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Anomen?"
"Well, yes, Keldorn, but why call them gherkins if they are just small cucumbers? Hm... Narf! What are we doing tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night... stop evil from taking over the world!"

There was me thinking they were more of a Batman-and-Robin team... now I know better. LOL...

[ 06-26-2003, 09:31 AM: Message edited by: Tancred ]

LadyLuthien 06-26-2003 12:49 PM

Anomen/Pinky also does the voice of Morte in Planescape: Torment. Morte is my favorite NPC in that game, possibly my favorite NPC out of any game I've ever played.

jcompton 06-26-2003 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tancred:

Anomen and Keldorn are voiced by PINKY AND THE BRAIN?!? Oh, YES! Now THAT's put a new spin on their relationship!

No, Anomen and Yoshimo are voiced by Pinky and The Brain, respectively.

Here is the complete list as originally posted:

Click here.

It's worth pointing out that we know a bit more now than we did then, like when that guy concludes that the Jaheira voice actress changed--no, it didn't, the widely spread credits for BG1 are often wrong.

[ 06-26-2003, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: jcompton ]