Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2003, 08:50 PM   #1
Lil Lil

AND, more importantly, can I use it? (and how should I credit you with your comfy show thought of the week? i.e. your name, your pseudo)

This Week's Comfy Show Thought Of The Week

Lil Lil stole my shoes when she was 6 weeks old...at 6 months, she still sleeps with them so I'll probably never be without a new "Comfy Shoe" pic on the site LOL

[ 04-01-2003, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: Lil Lil ]

Old 04-01-2003, 10:48 PM   #2
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

let me get this correct, Lil Lil is the name of your cat?
Old 04-01-2003, 10:57 PM   #3
Lil Lil

That is correct. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-02-2003, 12:23 AM   #4
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

just wanna say your cat looks kinda cute sleeping there.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Catch me if you can..
Old 04-02-2003, 12:27 AM   #5
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

wow, you cat can be a model you know.
Old 04-02-2003, 02:04 AM   #6
Lil Lil

Harkoliar,
Thanks! I just updated the site...with a pic of her playing with another pair of shoes and not sleeping with her favorites (as is the usual comfy shoe pic).

Using AOL to have internet access, I sometimes have to deal with bad crap happening to my system in spite of having a firewall...last week someone removed not just the drivers for my USB devices, but the USB hub itself and I can't get new pics off of my camera until I do a low-level format and get the USB hub back (adding new hardware does nothing). But hey, I am using them for free for four months and my room mate is going to fix up a USB port on my motherboard to at least record the stuff I can't lose with the low-level format.
(its his fault for letting aol update itself...they install files to bypass whatever firewall you use...did I say they suk? I meant to. [img]smile.gif[/img] )
(Oh...If I get offline and let him play LOL...I'd best "git")

Kakero,
She is a beauty isn't she? All of our other cats love her too...that is quite an accomplishment condisering half of them can't stand the other half...EVERYBODY loves Lil Lil.

Old 04-02-2003, 08:00 AM   #7
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
wow, you cat can be a model you know.
Nah, sorry mate. i was here first.

Lil Lil is going into my magazine for Cat Models. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Honestly Lil lil is sooo very cute there!
Old 04-02-2003, 08:38 AM   #8
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Lil/ Moni, I love kitties, myself and think your site is very cute, but I believe this kind of thread is a violation of the ToS since it's a de facto advertisement for your site. Perhaps you can solicit material by email or pm and of course, on the site itself. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Don't mean to rain on your parade, but as Z has recently banned a few new members for posting threads that specifically advertised their sites and asked another long time member not to post threads of that nature, I thought it best to close this.

If you have any questions, please contact Ziroc by email.