Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2002, 09:24 AM   #21
Chewbacca
Zartan

Props to Alienware for "fixing" your problem.
When I was recieving UPS shipments at my store that were opened and missing product or boxes that were just empty!!!, I raised hell! PS2 games and dvds were being thugged at the UPS sorting warehouse! I was not satisified with the results I got after complaining to the driver and his supervisior. The usual driver and I almost got in a shouting match because I took so long inspecting the 30 or so boxes I recieved every week. I didnt care I was slowing him down and told him so. The pilferage continued for several weeks. So then I raised SERIOUS hell at UPS headquarters and an UPS regional manager visted me personally with assurances the problem was being resolved. Within one week my weekly shipments were tampered with no more.

All told over 3,000 dollars of merchandise went out the door over a 6- week period, whole shipments of PS2 new releases! I really had to twist arms to get results. Go -figure? Well in the end UPS is paying for the missing stuff, and obviously the thief or thieves dont work there anymore.

I hate thieves. I face them everday and can see the underlying reasons that some cultures chop hands off as a punative recourse. Sometime I feel like the ones I catch deserve it.