Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2002, 08:11 PM   #1
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

I think we should have some place where everyone can just talk about life and just chat about random kinda like going to the general discussion. Only without all of Signatures being repeated over and over.

Any Topic is fine. But unlike the Boogre Bar. Please no Roleplaying. You can chat about anything.

Rules

Quote:
Origanly Posted by Cloudbringer
* no flaming; if you disagree with a viewpoint expressed by any patron, please do so in a civil manner
* any topic is fair game, but keep posts to the standards that Ziroc has set for the entire forum, please (ie: foul language is not appropriate and things should be suitable for all audiences)...
* Please, no one word or smiley posts (Ziroc has declared them 'real spam' and the proprietor doesn't want the reputuation of "good spam" to suffer!)
* do feel free to be serious or silly and enjoy the company of others while you are here. By all means POST if you have something to say, even to start another topic , we can handle multiple chats... But be courteous and don't disrupt a conversation just to disrupt it.
Old 07-11-2002, 08:12 PM   #2
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

So how is everyone doing?
Loumistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 08:49 PM   #3
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hi Lou i`m fine here and i can say i also are a little annoyed by all this BIIIG sig`s so maby we can trie to make an secod GD here LOL, but it is NO people here so it maby can be a little boring to be in here all the time!
Megabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 08:52 PM   #4
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

ya I hang out here all of the time but I only check it every once in a while. I am mostly in the General Discussion. But the Sig's get on my nerves they are cool to check out every once in a while but every 5 replies seeing the same one does get to be irratating.

I know this won't be like General Disscusion Thread but at least there will be more conversation going on in this Thread. Not to many people need much help anymore.
Old 07-13-2002, 12:53 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

This has been a busy week and a half for me. Last Saturday the dog count here was up to 10. One went to her forever home later that day and another went off to his foster home on Sunday. Ty, the last of the visitors, was delivered yesterday to his new foster mom. Never a dull moment in Border Collie rescue! I'm the "front dragon" for our group, so I end up doing a lot of email communication with applicants, relinquishers and the group as a whole. Sometimes I'm completely boggled by how many real emails (not spam) drop into my email box daily and need to be sorted out.

Oddly enough, I even managed to find a couple of days this last week to PAINT! (not enough though, I really need to paint almost daily) I'm currently working on a close up (all my paintings are "close ups") of hostas from my garden. Slowly making progress on this piece. Should be quite good when completed.

Today I have to deal with "my son on vacation"'s boredom. A trip to Walmarts ought to resolve that for the rest of the day.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2002, 01:45 PM   #6
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hmm did you get "Limeware" Loumi? I didn`t se your answer yesterday because of all the "mongo" people that tell me that is SO "bad" to talk about here so i deleted the whole post!

Testing something here!!

Yeah it worked lol!

[ 07-14-2002, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: Megabot ]
Megabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2002, 02:09 PM   #7
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

No I couldn't get on the page it wasn't showing up so I am going to check it out tommorow.