Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2001, 08:04 AM   #1
Elorian
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi guys and girls!

I am a Newbie on the board, so hi and hello to everybody!
As you can imagine, I have some problems with a crash down of my computer, after I finished the Dragonspire, and went out (in direction of Brimloch Roon). There I met these couple of bandits. When I fight them (while I fight them) my computer says good bye - it doesn't take any keyboard-commands any more. I have to restart the computer completely. Any ideas or can anyone help me, please???
And besides that - I've got some problems in extiting the Dragonspire, the doors won't open. Is this a known bug?

Thanx for listening

Have a nice day

Elorian
Elorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2001, 08:09 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Elorian!!!

Have you installed the patch? (check the Best Tips thread for what you gain and loose by installing the patch)

I'm not certain what is causing your problems. I would suggest that you repost your problem to Saz' Techie Help Desk thread and include all the basic information about your computer - hardward, memory, OS, version of DirectX etc. The more detailed information you can give us, the more likely we'll be able to figure out your problem and solve it.

Which door in Dragon Spire won't open? Near Erathsmedor there are two doors - one large dragon size door which does not open and the other in the room where you pick up the Mavin which does open (if you let the narrator finish his whole speech).

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2001, 09:53 AM   #3
Elorian
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi Wyv!!!
I installed the patch. That after all solved the Computer Crash problems on the way to Brimloch Roon.

The door, that won't open is at the entrance to the Dragonspire, when you have been inside and want to get out back to Ishad N'ha. I solved the problem like, that, that I've hat my Warlock cast Vanish, and I "vanished" on the other side of the door. The door at Erathsmeador opens fine.

So thax for the idea with the patch.

Many greeting

Elorian
Elorian is offline   Reply With Quote