Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2001, 10:03 PM   #1
TarlA42

Ok, I'm in the dungeon at skull island looking for a relic for the lich. I can get to a room with 3 winglatches that raise or lower sections of a walkway. I can see three other rooms but can't get to them. I haven't found a combination that will raise the walkways I need to get to the center. I know I'll smack myself in the forehead when I find out, but I'm stuck. Can anyone help out there?
Tarl.
Old 01-19-2001, 10:11 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

There's no combination in the first room that will allow you to raise all the sections. What you need to do is to flip the winglatches so that two sections of the east bridge (the one where you're at) and the middle section of the south bridge are up. This will enable you to play hopscotch over the gaps (jump) and make it into the southern section. Find the room in the southern section with 3 winglatches and continue. Eventually, after you visit all four sections, all of the bridge sections will be raised up.

Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2001, 10:20 PM   #3
TarlA42

Thank you much Sazerac...
On my way, I'll probably be back soon though. Hopefully I'll be able to help someone else to pay back all the help I've gotten. Keep your swords and wits sharp.