Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-2001, 06:13 PM   #1
skywalker
Banned User

Has anyone kept the Evil Mask after you kill Haleabus. It's not a bad helm actually and for a while my Ninja/Assasin was wearing it until I realized her Parry number rose with it off.

Funny thing about it was a Pixie (the Ninja/Assasin) had been wearing it and I then gave it to my Oomphaz Monk, and strangely enough it grew to fit him. It's odd how most stuff doesn't fit the Oomphaz and other stuff does.

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2001, 06:41 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Isn't it cursed? I always dropped it. My characters didn't relish wearing a "Gateway to Hell" on their heads...not really the height of Spring fashion, you know...

-Saz
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2001, 06:55 PM   #3
skywalker
Banned User

Strangely enough, it isn't cursed. It does look odd on an Oomphaz, though! Nothing like having a portal to Hell right up close to your face!

Mark
Old 01-17-2001, 02:44 AM   #4
Moni

LOL You two!
Funny!
I dropped it thinking it WAS cursed as most cool stuff you get from these NPC's is.
I know where it is though & I just may go pick it up & try it on...to see how it looks with the rest of my outfit!
You know what got me laughing hardest about the hats/helms in this game? The underwater helms...that song from an ancient Saturday Night Live short immediately popped into my head when I put it on:
"Fish Heads, Fish Heads, Roly-Poly Fish Heads! Fish Heads, Fish Heads, Eat Them Up Yum!"

: )
Moni
Old 01-17-2001, 06:09 AM   #5
skywalker
Banned User

I believe the "Fish Heads" song was written (or co written) and sung by Billy Mumy (Will Robinson form Lost in Space).

Mark
Old 01-17-2001, 11:23 AM   #6
Eminster

I also have this on my Oomphanz Monk. I believe it gives a +2 armor rating. It looks very strange on him especially since his trunk can be seen under the mask. Everytime I see his paper doll I crack up.
Old 01-17-2001, 01:16 PM   #7
Moni

Mark,
You are absolutely right. : )
Funny seeing him in "Babylon 5" playing an alien. : )

Moni