Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2005, 08:07 AM   #1
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Men are so illogical. They expect to be made to feel at home in a hotel and expect hotel-type services when they are at home.

The Lord gave me a job to do when he put me on this Earth. And I've fallen so damn far behind, I'll probably live forever.

I've read so much about the detrimental effects of smoking and drinking that I've decide to stop.......reading.

Life is a constant battle. In the morning against hunger and in the afternoon against sleepiness.

Work isn't a dick. Effectively it can come to a stand still for days.

Everything is in place when the husband is running the car, the wife the household and the mother in law an electric current through herself.

If I had my life again I'd make the same mistakes, just earlier.

My wife is always complaining that I don't listen to her...or something like that anyway.

Real pleasure is not having no jobs to do. Real pleasure is when you have loads and still do crap all.

I hope you have all learnt something today

[ 10-20-2005, 08:07 AM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Vaskez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 08:26 AM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Not really, but here's some for you...

Who is Jack Schitt you ask? The lineage is finally revealed. Many people are at a loss for a response when someone says " you don't know jack schitt." Now you can intellectually handle the situation. Jack is the only son of Awe Schitt and O Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O Schitt, the owner of kneedeep N. Schitt, Inc. In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt, and the deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Fulla Schitt,Giva Schitt,Bull Schitt, and the twins, Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt. Against her parents' wishes, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout. After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced.

Noe Schitt later married Mr. Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt-Sherlock. Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt and they produced a nervous son, Chicken Schitt.

Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt were inseparable throughout their childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony. Thewedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens wedding. The Schitt-Happens children are Dawg,Byrd, and Horse. Bull Schitt, the prodigal son left home to tour the world, and recently returned from Italy with his new bride, Pisa Schitt.

So now when someone says, "you don't know Jack Schitt", you can correct them.

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 10-20-2005, 08:27 AM   #3
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Man somebody posted that only a few weeks ago on here.

And whaddaya mean, not really? This ain't an invite to post other crap in my thread, either [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Vaskez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 08:29 AM   #4
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
Man somebody posted that only a few weeks ago on here.

And whaddaya mean, not really? This ain't an invite to post other crap in my thread, either [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Really ? Must have been me then...i guess i really am going senile after all.
Old 10-21-2005, 08:09 AM   #5
Raistlin Majere
Ra

Haha, nice ones

Seems I've missed the schitt story earlier, so I'm glad you reposted it

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Raistlin Majere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 12:27 PM   #6
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

hehe np

but wow, this site's active ATM