Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2002, 03:40 PM   #1
Bookmanx
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have discovered an odd problem with my bag of holding. It worked fine for a long time, but now the items that are in it keep coming back.

I will sell the items, or take them out of the bag, or even drop them on the ground. But when I look in the bag again, there they are. My problem is that I cannot put anything else in the bag. These items keep coming back.

It was fun for about 10 seconds to sell them then sell them again then sell them again, but I already had more gold than I would need. I want my space back now.

Any clues ? I patched with the latest patch that you folks point to and the only other thing I ran was the exp cap remover (level 30 monk now).
Bookmanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 05:17 PM   #2
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

have you tried selling the bag, and then repurchasing it?, barring that ifyou have TOB installed you can dupe in another bag of holding and use that one instead
Old 07-11-2002, 07:39 PM   #3
LennonCook
Jack Burton

I remember seeing something with the bag of holding at
Baldurdash.

[ 07-11-2002, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: LennonCook ]
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 07:41 PM   #4
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Same thing happened to me with three of those bags. Every bag had the same content, and no matter what i did, they stayed full !
Old 07-11-2002, 10:51 PM   #5
Seraph
Quintesson

Each bag of holding is supposed to be a unique item. Only one of them should exist in the game. If you have multiple bags in the same game, then the only causes are 1)You cheated to create one at some point 2) You did something really weird 3) Theres a big bug in your game.

The (BoH would not be the only item that would experence this problem if it were a bug, as Gem Bags, and other containers use the same idea of unique items.

There are two things related to the (BoH at Baldurdash
One is a fix for a Gem Bag where one in Amekthran is the same as the one sold by Gaelan Bayle's associate in Athkatla.
The other is the "Gebhard Blucher's Bottomless Bag Of Holding" patch.
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2002, 01:58 PM   #6
syrneia
Dungeon Master

this may sound silly - but do you have multiple numbers of the same item in the bag?
if you only highlight the item once and then put it in your backpack, it will only place One of the chosen items there..
if you double-click the item {as in a store} - you can remove however many of the item to your pack as you wish; there is a small number in the corner that indicates how many of that particular item is in your bag.
hope that helps...
syrneia is offline   Reply With Quote