Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2002, 04:01 PM   #1
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

How many of you "Girls" here in IW "like" shaved or bold head on male guys? I have thinking about to shave the darn head so i`m` only wondering!!

[ 07-14-2002, 05:41 AM: Message edited by: Megabot ]
Old 07-13-2002, 04:28 PM   #2
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Don't. I think it makes people look like their heads are bullets and are made of plastic, but that's just me.
Old 07-13-2002, 04:38 PM   #3
Megabot

Did i say GIRLS here? That is they that shall look at my head anyway lol!
Old 07-13-2002, 04:39 PM   #4
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Well just call me bulletman [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I don't believe in doing anything to your looks for the sake of someone else. If you want to do it, be aware that it is alot colder up top

I decided to shave my noggin about four or five years ago due to the amount of money I was spending on product (gel and wax) and haven't looked back since. I got a clipper thing a year ago so haven't needed to pay for a haircut for ages either [img]smile.gif[/img]
As for being a chick magnet, I was one of those before I shaved my head [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] , but yep, you do get the girls coming up to you and stroking your head - definately not a downside
Old 07-13-2002, 05:25 PM   #5
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
Well just call me bulletman [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I don't believe in doing anything to your looks for the sake of someone else. If you want to do it, be aware that it is alot colder up top

I decided to shave my noggin about four or five years ago due to the amount of money I was spending on product (gel and wax) and haven't looked back since. I got a clipper thing a year ago so haven't needed to pay for a haircut for ages either [img]smile.gif[/img]
As for being a chick magnet, I was one of those before I shaved my head [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] , but yep, you do get the girls coming up to you and stroking your head - definately not a downside
I can definetaly concur with this. A shaved head is a babe magnet!
Old 07-13-2002, 06:05 PM   #6
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
I think it depends on the shape of your head. If you have a knob on your head it may look funny. Also note that a shaved head is common in men who are balding, so the ladies may suspect you're trying to compensate for not much on top by pretending you really want nothing up there [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-13-2002, 06:30 PM   #7
Moni

Bald heads are sexy on well-shaped heads (no big bumps or major dents lol)...look at Capt. Jean Luc Picard on the Star trek Next Generation Series...yummy [img]smile.gif[/img]
Shaved heads are nice too. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2002, 06:52 PM   #8
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Dude, you should shave off your eyebrows, it makes you look... erm... tough, yeah, that's the word i was looking for, tough.... so go for it dude. And make a pic, so we all can see
Old 07-13-2002, 07:10 PM   #9
DiabloRex
Elminster

LOL! Johnny, no eyebrows look very very strange. Trust me on this one, I used to go to school with a guy did just that. Well except he didnt had enough common sense to shave them off, so he burned them off instead.
Old 07-14-2002, 01:19 AM   #10
Megabot

Quote:
Dude, you should shave off your eyebrows, it makes you look... erm... tough, yeah, that's the word i was looking for, tough.... so go for it dude. And make a pic, so we all can see
Nah i think the eyebrows have stay away from shaving LOL or i would look like an "mongo" LOL thx for the answers guys the head is now "doomed" to be shaved tomorrow! hehe

PS i dont have camera yet but i shall put up some pic`s later on "Stealthy's Site" !!

[ 07-14-2002, 01:23 AM: Message edited by: Megabot ]