Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2002, 03:37 AM   #1
ZFR
Legion Symbol

ok
i playing a halfling CN assassin succesfully finished jaheira romance.. slept with her when she asked and after that after some time Mister El-Mister came with her harper pin... i understand romance is over... now the problem is i no longer want her in my party but when i ask her to leave she tells me to go to harper hold in athkatla (as the harpers wont wait forever). she goes there... when i talk to her again there i have the option of either her rmaining in group or she leaves forever...
now i dont want her in my party but i dont want her to leave forever.
How can i do that? please help. the only option i seem to have is to turn her to stone or Imprison her and then casting stone to flesh or freedom... but i dont want to do that (not after she saved me from Imrisonment by Harpers)... anyqway is there another way? and if i use the flesh to stone way as a last resort will there be any ill effects?

Side notice questions (please answer those too):
1_i slept with jaheira soon as she asked me.. was that correct? wouldve she asked again if i said no?
2_what about romance vampirism thingie... will i be able to do it if i leave jaheira behind and only take her back after underdark?
3_how are viconia and aerie... do they also leave pernamently after romance is over if you dump them?
Old 05-30-2002, 06:38 AM   #2
ZFR
Legion Symbol

anyone?

i want to continue playing...
Old 05-30-2002, 06:48 AM   #3
Nospamas
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well this is a difficult one myself i have never had a romance (i'm close so my friends tell me at least...

Anyway AFAIK its best not to sleep with them the first time they ask! have you got any save games before she says it?

also i don't quite understand your point, why do you want her to leave your party?
Old 05-30-2002, 06:51 AM   #4
ZFR
Legion Symbol

i want her to leave my party because i dont think shes a good npc i want imoen in her place
i only kept her for the romance
Old 05-30-2002, 07:15 AM   #5
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Well, after you tell her to go to the Harpers Compound, simply dont talk to her again, unless you want her back in the party! [img]smile.gif[/img]

1. AFAIK, no, there was no need to wait. I atleast didnt have any problems when I slept with her the first time she asked. [img]smile.gif[/img]
2. No, you cant. Cause after you have kicked her out, the romance is over, and the vamp-thingie is only while the romance is active.
3. No, you can get them back, but the romance is screwed.
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote