Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2001, 06:22 AM   #1
Istaron
Banned User

in ulgots beard, there is a house. in that house, there is a basement, with a bunch of false doors and a symbol that looks lika an "S" in the middle of the floor. What are you supposed to do there?

and by the way, I can't revive Khalid and Jaheira at the temples! Imoen is ok, but not them. Their portraits is still there, but gray.
Is this a bug? If so, wich patch should I download. I am unsure if it is the english or the international (I live in sweden)

------------------
All hail The Wizard!
Istaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2001, 07:25 AM   #2
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Istaron:
in ulgots beard, there is a house. in that house, there is a basement, with a bunch of false doors and a symbol that looks lika an "S" in the middle of the floor. What are you supposed to do there?

and by the way, I can't revive Khalid and Jaheira at the temples! Imoen is ok, but not them. Their portraits is still there, but gray.
Is this a bug? If so, wich patch should I download. I am unsure if it is the english or the international (I live in sweden)

Don't worry about the building.......yet. You'll be back there soon enough.

I'm not sure about your ressurection problems, it's been a while since I played BG1. Are you sure the temple allows you to revive people? Have you got enough money? Where did you loose them, and where are you now?

Staralfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2001, 07:45 AM   #3
Istaron
Banned User

I lost them in the fight against the demon knight in durlags.
I have tried the temple east of beregost, the one in friendly arm inn and one in baldurs gate. It cost 2000 coins per person to revive, and I have 77k.
The strange thing is that I can revive Imoen with no problem, but not the other two

------------------
All hail The Wizard!
Old 06-21-2001, 08:10 AM   #4
Lioness
Jack Burton

You've done Durlag's right? ok, when u came to UB after SPOILER
these guys will attack u immmediately when u enter. they steal Soultaker. then go to the inn and talk w/ the dwarf dude (forgot his name) then go to that room and there is a huge fight.

------------------

Official teaser and ranger of the HADB Clan
Lioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2001, 06:05 PM   #5
Istaron
Banned User

c'mon, I really need some advice about that rescurect thing (I know it has been up before)

------------------
All hail The Wizard!
Old 06-22-2001, 05:08 AM   #6
lorac3
Elite Waterdeep Guard

You can't reserect(is that how u spel it)elves thats the problem
you have to load the game
--------------------------------
so says Drizzt Do'Urdon
so thats how it shall be
lorac3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2001, 03:03 PM   #7
DorjaVee
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have resurrected both Jaheira and Khalid before. It is either the money or the temple services. Did you have more money for Imoen? Which temple is this?
DorjaVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2001, 01:23 AM   #8
Mossy
Dungeon Master

You have to use Resurrect on elves and half-elves, Raise dead won't work. You have to get scolls and cast Resurrect on them to bring them back.
Mossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2001, 07:21 PM   #9
TotalLobotamy
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i dont know what all of you people are having problems with...i had no trouble at all when i wanted to use the temple services to bring back jaheira and khalid...Raise Dead worked just fine on them when i first started out with this game
TotalLobotamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2001, 08:13 PM   #10
Lord Brass
Emerald Dragon

I thought that it was only elves that you had to use Ressurect on. Half-elves should be okay with Raise Dead. Sounds like a bug to me.

------------------
Making running away an art form
Lord Brass is offline   Reply With Quote