Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2002, 08:59 PM   #1
Dragon Knight Kain
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Have you ever gon on a killing spree in the game I do 3 times a day just walk into the town and start destroying people it is a way to rid your self of anger and it helps you level up.
Old 05-13-2002, 03:48 AM   #2
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well yes I have done that before.... not so much to realese self anger though
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2002, 10:07 AM   #3
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Yes, I have done it, and I still do it... only in my evil games, though... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2002, 11:42 AM   #4
Gothmog, Lord of Balrogs
Elminster

killing hundreds of innocents doesn't get you much XP though... they're only like 14 or so apiece...

but i guess that just means you have to kill a whole lot of them to make up for it! [img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img]
Old 05-13-2002, 12:59 PM   #5
Helspanth
Quintesson

In ToB I once had a wish like cast Abi Dalzim's Horrid wittling on everyone in the area!
Hell even the cats were dead afterwards
Talking about the child of murder!!!
Old 05-13-2002, 01:02 PM   #6
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Gothmog, Lord of Balrogs:
killing hundreds of innocents doesn't get you much XP though... they're only like 14 or so apiece...

but i guess that just means you have to kill a whole lot of them to make up for it! [img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img]
Yeah, but if you go on killing spree's, you probably dont do it for the XP, rather for the fun... [img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img]
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2002, 07:16 PM   #7
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Dragon Knight Kain:
Have you ever gon on a killing spree in the game I do 3 times a day just walk into the town and start destroying people it is a way to rid your self of anger and it helps you level up.
All the time! I usually save my game first, then after I've killed everyone in Amn, I reload my game so I can continue on the real journey.

Want some real fun though? Cast protection from evil 10 radius, and then Gate in the middle of any town.

I especially like having certain NPC's kill people connected to them.

Keldorn kills a family member
Mazzy kills a family member
Aerie kills Quayle
Anomen kills his dad

Most of these npc's will turn on you the minute they attack their loved one.
<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Jerr Conner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2002, 11:07 PM   #8
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerr Conner:

Mazzy kills a family member

Most of these npc's will turn on you the minute they attack their loved one.
I had a similar problem with my Good party (Undead Hunter, Keldorn, Mazzy, Aerie, Imoen, Jan): We finished Mazzy's poison quest, but my Lawful Good self just couldn't walk off without teaching that idiot boyfriend a lesson. I decided it would be best coming from Mazzy, so I disarmed her weapons and had her walk up and punch the boy right in the teeth.
Problem is, as soon as he turned hostile, the whole family ran out the door, and Mazzy attacked me. Luckily, with some careful timing, I managed to have Mazzy slug him, and then immediately stop. He still runs out the door, but Mazzy stays in the party. (But a word of warning: If I ever booted her from the party again, even for a minute, she ran off and was gone forever.)