Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2005, 02:12 PM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I have loved them all (even the first one that fit on a low dens-floppy) [img]smile.gif[/img]
But these sands of time versions are EXCELLENT. this third one is even better. If you dont believe me, rent it. play for 15 mins.

The only thing wrong with the last one was the soundtrack. instead of egyptian themed/persian themed music, they had CRAP heavymetal. yeh. suck. They realized that, and fixed it. (EVERYONE was pissed about the heavymetal) sound is 50% of the game I mean, hello?

Great game... now, if you are over 18, GET "God of War". that was the most polished PS2 game I have yet to play. it is art. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 12-09-2005, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 06:52 PM   #2
Madman
The Magister

man i remember those days, i used to jump straight into the spikes just for the glimpse of gore heheh not sure if the new one is out on the gamecube but im sure ill find a way...
Old 12-15-2005, 06:59 AM   #3
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Yes, God of War was awesome. I usually don't like console games much, but I totally loved that one.

About the Prince of Persia games, maybe it's because most companies only release crap as sequel to get some extra cash, but I'm really turned off by sequels. I really liked Sand of Times, but I can't get myself to try the other two. They're not really a sequel to the first one, it just seem they were trying to print cash.
Old 12-20-2005, 03:50 AM   #4
Lignoba
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I actually kinda liked the heavy music in the warrior within, kinda put action into it. it was kinda sweet
Lignoba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 11:27 AM   #5
CerebroDragon
Red Wizard of Thay

3D SuperBall Champion Asteroids Champion Battle of Helms Deep Champion Moon Patrol Champion Pac Man Champion
Spy Hunter Champion Super Mario Mushroom Champion
Who did the metal soundtrack then eh? That sounds more like something I'd associate with Castlevania than Prince of Persia, though I've not really been a fan of the PoP stuff the whole way through (played the first one though, but didn't complete it). Too bad if you don't like metal then. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Must say its got me curious to hear a sample from it now. If its dodgy Nu-Metal rubbish, then I hear ya Ziroc!

The advertisements for the new game are getting quite the flogging on television here at the moment in the latest Ubisoft PS2 campaigns.
I don't think I've seen so many ads for games on tv. [img]smile.gif[/img] Takes me back to the "Are you keeping up with the commodore? Well the commodore's keeping up with you" days.
- Brilhasti Ap Tarj
CerebroDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 02:57 PM   #6
Lignoba
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Godsmack did most of the music from WW, but I also have heard a rumor that Disturbed put in a little bit of work.
Lignoba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 03:09 PM   #7
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Actually, what sickened me from Prince of Persia 2 is that used sex to sell the game.
Luvian is offline   Reply With Quote