Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2003, 10:38 AM   #1
KAR_MOD1
Drow Warrior

Does anyone play this highly addictive game?
IF so, what realm do you play on and which servers are you frequent?
I usually play in the Roleplaying server Nimue and trying Midguard for Realm.
I just got this game b-cuz friends cajoled (sp?) me into gettng it and the exp pack for x-mas.. 1 of my friends canceled his account cuz he didnt have enough time to play.
my main character is a 12th lvl Dwarven Thane named Elgoran.
Old 01-06-2003, 11:12 AM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Is it a multiplayer only game ? I saw screenshots of it, and i thought it looked great, but if it's multi only i won't bother buying it.
Old 01-06-2003, 12:47 PM   #3
Paladin2000
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Is it a multiplayer only game ? I saw screenshots of it, and i thought it looked great, but if it's multi only i won't bother buying it.
Yup, it is a MMORPG;something like EverQuest. Since I have no time to spend on this type of game, I would rather stay away from it as far as I can.
Old 01-06-2003, 02:08 PM   #4
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Right on bud I play on Gawaine, Albion I have several toon's the highest being 45, an Armsman named Eliff second runner up is Kineada a 26 lvl Infiltraitor, and a handfull of lowbies. Time is however somthing I dont have much of, been playing since February mostly nights that I get home early enough from school and work. Daytime is meant for family

Come by sometime and say Hail.
Old 01-08-2003, 08:40 AM   #5
Sio

Man MMORPG's are evil, damm EVIL! but so so good!
Found myself addicted to UO and then EQ. I dont wanna try Dark Camelot even as I know how good it will be and I have no self restraint at all when it comes to games
Same goes for AC2, I beta tested and loved it but I spent way too much time on it so now I arent even gonna get the final edition which I hoped to see, maybe when I finish college it will become possible to play these again. But until then im gonna enjoy my social life because as soon as I get back into these games its going straight out the window.
Old 01-10-2003, 07:33 PM   #6
Wulfere
Red Wizard of Thay

I play mostly on Bedevere, Hibernian Blademaster 18th level.
I don't play often and usually solo. Since every time I have tried to team up it has gone sour quickly.
I got it because friends were playing and when I finally bought they had all moved onto Anarchy.
Wulfere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2003, 12:57 PM   #7
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Well hey if y'all wnat to hook up sometime lemme know even if it is on a different server. If you want to be an Alb on gawain I can get you guilded and pl you it is basically all I do any more, at lvl 45 your xp comes so slowly even if it is at 35 mill a pop.
Old 01-22-2003, 09:36 AM   #8
KAR_MOD1
Drow Warrior

recently i tryed hibernia and thinking about playing a charc there for a while and seeing what the charc + classes are like. imo Albion's class names are a little un-imaginative and un-creative.. ill probably give in and try their charc and class eventually anyways.. hell i might even play on gawain, so if u see a newbie wandering around aimlessly, that might just be me

[ 03-04-2003, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: KAR_MOD1 ]
Old 01-22-2003, 10:07 AM   #9
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Albion is based on Arthurian legend so to speak and there in lie's the name system, for the most part all classes resemble there counter parts across the realms, Armsman for Albion is the primary "tank"i.e. the heavy hitter as the Beserker is for Midgard and the Hero for Hibernia. Hibernia is a magic based realm so there classes have more spell like abilities and Midgard, heh, well they are a interesting mix of magic and combat. It really boils down to ones personal taste or, as in my case my real life friends play on the server and realm I'm in