Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2004, 07:01 PM   #1
supercowman
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Light Bulb

Ok, I have had my glass longsword for as long as I can remember.... I NEED A NEW, KICK A** LONGSWORD!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok............ ummm... if ya'll know of where I could find one? thanks
Old 05-19-2004, 07:54 PM   #2
steveum
Dungeon Master

Well if you dont mind taking up two of your hands for a good cause you can travle out to the Mesa Shammeus Egg Mine where theres a fallen hero with a nice Daedric Dai-Katana.

Ebony longsword in the vaults at redoran in vivic just taunt the 2 ppl out side to kill them then take thier keys (may take a little while to get orddies to leave, but they will)

Daedric longsword random drop from dreamora lords sry im not sure where theres a guarenteed
one but im sure kakero does he'll post on this im sure im sure that you'll get a link from em'.
Old 05-19-2004, 08:38 PM   #3
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
*SPOILERALERT*

Go check underneath Ebonheart, there's an underwatercave that will lead you to the best sword in the game.
Old 05-19-2004, 09:53 PM   #4
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Maybe this link can solve your problem.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 10:32 PM   #5
steveum
Dungeon Master

lol not meaning to spam but i told ya so....(Kakero's a beast!)
Old 05-20-2004, 03:13 AM   #6
Oruboris

JMO: that sword sucks compared to a daedric Dai-katana enchanted with health suck...

Not really complaining about Chrysamere, just don't want anyone to get overly excited, then be dissappointed.

And it seems to me the higher you have the difficulty, the better the chances a dremora/golden saint will drop daedric katanas, longswords, dai-katanas and tower shields.

Course, that may be just because there are more dremoras and golden around...

Oru
Oruboris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 03:31 AM   #7
Radek
Red Dragon

Let us note also Goldbrand. It's one-handed, very efficient, and easy to get. Check the Boethiah Daedric Quest for more details. Hint: The book needed in the quest is "Boethiah's Glory" and you can buy it at Jobasha's.
Right, I am not about to state that the Daedric Dai Katana is worse [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] I want to add a one handed alternative.
Old 05-20-2004, 06:56 AM   #8
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Oruboris:
JMO: that sword sucks compared to a daedric Dai-katana enchanted with health suck...

Not really complaining about Chrysamere, just don't want anyone to get overly excited, then be dissappointed.

And it seems to me the higher you have the difficulty, the better the chances a dremora/golden saint will drop daedric katanas, longswords, dai-katanas and tower shields.

Course, that may be just because there are more dremoras and golden around...

Oru
But do you really need a sword with healthsuck ? I mean....come on, the game is too easy already as it is. From all the NORMAL swords in the game, enchanted and unenchanted, Chrysamere is the best sword, period. You don't really need to put enchantments on Daedric swords, unless you enjoy being able to play a game with one hand tied to your back, and four fingers from your other hand up your nose.
Old 05-20-2004, 08:06 AM   #9
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Actually Johnny, Chrysamere is the best Dual Handed Long Sword. don't get that mixed up with single handed long sword.

I'm a Beast? arghhhh!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 01:56 PM   #10
steveum
Dungeon Master

Lol! dont worry Kakero thats a good complament and Chrysamere is well worth it but self enchanted can be better (Very expensive though)!,but again that can be solved if you use the console commands to give you the right amount of drakes to "Getter dunn"-Blue Collar Comedy Style

P.S. iI know im cheap on some of my characters