Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-26-2003, 06:51 PM   #1
Tyranny]SiN[
The Magister

Who makes them in Morrowind? And how do i get back to the tribunal once i have completed the mod? can you get back to it? Like i got this Stalrim stuff from blood moon but no one makes armor or weapons in morrowind that i have seen yet also need an armory smith to fashion some ebony armor in morrowind is it possible?

is it possible to enchant my own stuff? without going to an enchanter? or make my own armor/weapons?

[ 12-26-2003, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: Tyranny]SiN[ ]
Tyranny]SiN[ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2003, 07:14 AM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
You can buy enchanted armour and weapons at every Mages guild in Vvardenfell, but it's not really worth the trouble if you ask me. The best items are all out there in the wilderness. They're up for grabs, if you know where to look for em.
Old 12-27-2003, 12:55 PM   #3
Niadh
Elminster

At teh end of the Tribunal mainquest you get an item to get you back quicker.

the Stalrin can be forged by the people that gave you the pick to cut it out.

There is a guy in Mournhold that can assemble armour from raw glass, ebony or adamantium.

You cannot make your own weapons. Enchanting by yourself is possible, but frustrating. You will need a soultrap spell of some kind and a soul gme. The soul gems are different size for different enemies, a deadroth won't fit into a petty soul gem for example.
Once you catch something drag the soul gem to your character doll in the inventory screen and it lets you either enchant or recharge items. More powerful gems allow more powerful spells.
constant effect spells can only be created from golden saints and ascended sleepers, with sleeper the more powerful.

And a good item to enchant is a ring or necklance that fortifies inteligence by 100 points for a few seconds, for further enchanting.
A Knight is sworn to darkness. <br />His heart knows only hatred.<br />His sword destroys the helpless,<br />His might imprisons the weak.<br />His wrath upholds the wicked, <br />His word speaks only lies.<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.boomspeed.com/niadh/newiwsig.jpg\" alt=\" - \" />
Niadh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2003, 06:04 PM   #4
Oruboris

I just pay to have stuff enchanted: it never fails.

If you know the soultrap spell, or better yet, get the soultrap dagger, you can capture all the golden saints and ascended sleepers you need to enchant tons of items.

Just remember to SAVE before you pay to have something enchanted, in case you don't care for the item or do something wrong.

Be sure to sell the enchantes something, to get his money off the 'pegged' amount. That way, once you've paid for the enchantment, your money will appear in the enchanter's inventory for the rest of the 24 hour period [until 'reset' occurs]. You can then sell the enchanter expensive stuff [like daedric or ebony weapons] no other game merchant can afford.

You aquire such things so quickly that there's no other way to dispose of it. Essentially, then, the enchantment is free, since the enchanteer has accepted payment in a form that no one else will take.

Oru
Oruboris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2003, 03:57 PM   #5
Rageheart
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Oruboris:
I just pay to have stuff enchanted: it never fails.

If you know the soultrap spell, or better yet, get the soultrap dagger, you can capture all the golden saints and ascended sleepers you need to enchant tons of items.

Just remember to SAVE before you pay to have something enchanted, in case you don't care for the item or do something wrong.

Be sure to sell the enchantes something, to get his money off the 'pegged' amount. That way, once you've paid for the enchantment, your money will appear in the enchanter's inventory for the rest of the 24 hour period [until 'reset' occurs]. You can then sell the enchanter expensive stuff [like daedric or ebony weapons] no other game merchant can afford.

You aquire such things so quickly that there's no other way to dispose of it. Essentially, then, the enchantment is free, since the enchanteer has accepted payment in a form that no one else will take.

Oru
i find that leveling up enchanting throughout the game using small souls, like Cliff Racers (which are very, very abundant) and enchanting your own armor saves a lot of money. Unfortunately this takes a long time