Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2002, 10:37 AM   #1
[wcip]Angel
Zhentarim Guard

Spoilers abound, so don't read any further!
I've just finished the game, and the end was a huge disappointment. With a grand (almost epic) game like Morrowind, I would have hoped for a better ending. It's not the destruction of the heart-thingie and the death of Mr. Ur, but there was no FMV!

I pledge my allegiance to Squaresoft every morning because they know how to end a great game. Look at Final fantasy 7 and 8. 10-15 minute long FMV, 8 minutes with rolling credits (by the end of the rolling credits, it'll seem like your tv is moving) and a small movie after the credits..

this is the only way to end a great game. What did MW do? They gave me a ring, and Vivic said: "ehhh yeah sure the game is over.. but ehh.. you wanna do some questing? I hear there's someone in the mage guild who wants you to go pick some flowers." I am now the new God, and Vivic wants me to go around picking flowers?

I don't want an infinity-game.. I need closure..

Damn! Hadn't MW been such a great game, the ending would really have ruined the whole experience.
[wcip]Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2002, 12:09 PM   #2
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Now you know how I feel, the ending is way too dissapointing right? sadly, there's only one ending in Morrowind. but....

ps. I could talk on forever, but I'm afraid to spoil others.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote