Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2002, 06:59 PM   #1
SecretMaster
Apophis

Well, here it is, i said for all you people part of Waterdale that I'd make this for all the info you need. NOTE: People that aren't part of Waterdale who are reading this, you can join here, just make sure you read all this stuff.

Races& Classess- I'll start with races first. After playing Wiz 8 too, I decided to add on those races too. Here are the following races and stats. P.S. I'm basing this on my own stuff, i could be wrong about some of this stuff. Classess will mainly stick too Baldurs gate, Baldurs gate II and Wiz 8. I'm posting new races though, and some people might like these.

Races- (please fix me on any mistakes)
Umpani- Umpani have spent their life dedicated to military. The Umpani have a large and vast amount of knowledge in modern weapons (muskets) and are technoligically advanced. They stand about 5-6 feet tall, and have a horn at the top of they're head. The Umpani get a bonus to strengh -Classess available to the Umpani- Fighter, Beserker, Umpani Private, Ranger, Mechanic. Please correct me on anything wrong on here.
T'rang- The devious T'rang are known throughout the worlds for the hate for the Umpani, and the Umpani's hate for the T'rang. Looking like evolved spiders, they have an impressive technology, and generally have magic classess. T'rang get a bonus to intelligence. Classess for the T'rang- Stalker, Psionic, Mage, Ranger, Samurai, Mechanic. Please correct me on anything wrong here.
Half-Demon- Often feared due to their demon heritage, Half-Demons only rely on their own kind. Half Demons generally possess strong magical fire magic, and they are generally mages. Half- Demons get a bonus to strengh and Intelligence, but suffer a -2 penalty to charisma. Classess available to the Half-Demon, Psionic, Fighter, Beserker,Mage, Conjurer,Priest.Once again, correct me on any mistakes. More races will be added

Classess-
Psionic- Psionic's are well know for the mental ability. Possessing great powers, Psionics are immune to Psionic Magic such as Mind Flay, and charms.
Mechanic- Mechanics are sought after in many places of the worlds. Known for their neat contraptions and traps, Mechanics know a great deal about modernizing a place with space ships, neat traps, and small security computers.
Umpani Private (Umpani Only)- The main army of the Umpani revolve around these privates. Trained with Walibrades and Muskets, these men train to aspire into luitenants, generals, sergeants, commando's etc.
Samurai- Much like the Kensai, only the samurai's wear there own armor, and get a bonus using dual weapons and spears.
If anything is too vague, just tell me. And if you have any problems with this, just tell me. I'll take it back if it really is bad.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2002, 04:38 PM   #2
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Bumping For Inhabitants
Beaumanoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2002, 01:26 PM   #3
SecretMaster
Apophis

The plot so far- Neb is in a dungeon. Galadria and Piestrieder are investigating the Spider's Parlor, (Not exactly sure what that is). Veldrin left searching for Tyree, because she and Sefa stole some gems (not sure if thats right) Thats about it.
Old 03-30-2002, 01:31 PM   #4
SecretMaster
Apophis

People in the city

Galadria
Neb
Beaumanoir
Tyree
Sefa
SecretMaster
Attalus
Legolas
Piestrider
Town Citizens (owned by SecretMaster)
TAOWolf
Talthyr Malkaviel
Garnet FalconDance
T'lara
Haki the Magical Ferret
Derwen
Illsha Darun
NOTE:If i missed anyone, please tell me. Thanx

[ 04-06-2002, 10:04 AM: Message edited by: SecretMaster ]
Old 03-30-2002, 01:38 PM   #5
SecretMaster
Apophis

Buildings
Lots an lots of houses.
Order Building- Owned by Galadria
The Bears Arm-Owned by Talakthier Malakielvy
The Barracksy
4 Guard Towers
District Building
Castle-Owned by Sir Tyree
Spiders Parlor
Nebs new house.

Money System-
The money system works as follows, copper pieces(cp), Silver Pieces(sp), and Gold Pieces(gp). 10 copper pieces equal a silver piece. 10 Silver pieces equal a gold piece. it kinda works like the U.S currency. So 5 gold pieces, 6 silver pieces, and 9 copper pieces would be 5.69. Think of it mathmaticly. Copper is the one's place, silver is the tens, and gold is the 100's n up.

[ 04-06-2002, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: SecretMaster ]
Old 03-30-2002, 08:18 PM   #6
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by SecretMaster:

The Bears Arm-Owned by???
*Raises hand* Why I do believe that's me!
Old 03-31-2002, 10:21 PM   #7
SecretMaster
Apophis

We must be realistic people. You can't just walk into the city and build your laser tower, we must slowly advance like real life. Technology will slowly advance as our education and schools grow, and people will bring in new technology.
Old 04-01-2002, 12:20 AM   #8
TAOWolf
White Dragon

Totally agrees , I thought this was fantasy?

[ 04-01-2002, 12:21 AM: Message edited by: TAOWolf ]

May the moon always shine upon your face, and your imagination soar to the heavens.... Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.
TAOWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2002, 12:58 AM   #9
SecretMaster
Apophis

Didn't quite understand you TAO when u said i thought this was fantasy
Old 04-03-2002, 09:28 PM   #10
SecretMaster
Apophis

There are 2 types of Characters. Heroes, Guards, and Citizens. Heroe's are guys with stats 16 and up. Guards are stats with 13-15, and Citizens are 9-13. Lets try to have a variaton of Heroes, Guards, and Citizens please. And pick weapons that suit the type of character, no BS +3 weapons for citizens. Get it, got it, good.