Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2002, 11:30 AM   #1
Legolas
Jack Burton

The time to depart from our Martian colony and take over the Earth is enarly upon us! Sir Legolas, Sub-Commander of the Weisurian forces, and Grand Admiral Sir Neb of the Ecztrinniganz have been plotting this particular invasion for a long time, only to be thwarted at every turn. Yet, in the end, the only element they need to overcome their obstacles is the Pulsar Intrifier, with which a mining system could be built on Venus in no time at all, providing the fleet the nessecary raw materials to complete their quest.
Unfortunately, the only prototype was lost in the great Oat Uprising of 2333 in the Antares system.

The contigency plan is to travel to Alpha Centauri and acquire enough Reptetranite to build a new one, a near impossible task without the aid of the Ecztrinniganz, but luckily the Sub-Commander and the High Admiral have managed to enlist the aid of the Tyrenor.

Since a Tyrenor engineer cannot even work a Matroxal Pulse Carbine, the two will also had to bring a full crew of Canasasti to teach them, yet lacked the cargo bays for all the Tinininictal and Artrexans the creatures require.

And that meant a second ship was needed. Two behemoths now stand ready to travel to Alpha Centauri, one a cargo ship, the other, the flagship, a Battlehull. Both commanders will board the Battlehull, along with the majority of their troops. A skeleton crew will man the remaining vessle.

Once all crewmembers and warriors have arrived, they will depart on their noble quest for the Pulsar Intrifier. Marsian colonists can still sign up and be part of this wondrous adventure, others will have to beam aboard from passing spaceships. Men, Women, Beings, your Lord has need of thee!

(sound confusing? All will be explained... All you need to know for now is that there are two spaceships, travel between the two is possible, we have lots of races, jsut go invent your own if you don't want to be human, limited magic is okay, as long as it can be 'explained' through technology or race, and that we plot the downfall of the Earth. Oh, and that we have room for anything from engineers to commanders to passengers)

[ 01-20-2002: Message edited by: Legolas ]

Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2002, 12:34 PM   #2
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Hey, Legolas, I'll sign up for whatever you need, if you'll make Skip less whiny.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Galadria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2002, 01:14 PM   #3
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

I'll be a really clever, talking dog, if that's okay?
I can be a advisor of some sort, and responsible for the trained
war-dogs...
or something like that [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2002, 04:30 PM   #4
Legolas
Jack Burton

LOL [img]smile.gif[/img]
I guess Skip will learn to keep his mouth shut as soon as there is any real danger around [img]smile.gif[/img]
Pick any job you like

Regin, Neb and I would love a talking dog! Any particular breed/race?
Old 01-06-2002, 04:52 PM   #5
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

I'll be a saint bernard..
Um..5 years old, that have recieved training at the finest dog-training academy in France where I was also born..
My name is Lord Vincent de Ascensur, Vinnie for short
You can make up the rest [img]smile.gif[/img]
Sir ReGiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2002, 05:06 PM   #6
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

oooh, I know. I'll be a Dorsai mercenary. Female, of course. With one of those Marauder Suits from Starship Troopers. I'll have to figure out a cool name. V'cinzah? Her hair is white blonde, cut very close. Little of her can be seen inside the massive suit, topped by a massive helmet witha clear panel for the face. A belt of masssive tools and weapons hang at her belt.

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: Galadria ]

Old 01-06-2002, 05:11 PM   #7
Holy Knight Delita
Manshoon

Looming far off in the distance a Protoss(my race) Warship by the name of Ganthrithor, was reporting back to the head conclave(sort of like the Senate)

(Over the Intercom)"Judicator Aldaris, the Martains have begun to make their move, we must act quickly,"

"Yes Praetor, i know, you and your sister ship, Danimoth, are to intercept their to ships and bring them to a halt, then place them all under arrest, If they refuse you have permission to destroy them, the safety of this galaxy and many others depends on your victory, and those Terrans(Protoss for Humans) are no match for the mars Battlefleet. You are to depart Immediatly, never forget the urgency of your orders Praetor Tassadar, En Taro, Adun(Protoss for good Luck).

The giant protoss Warship traveled gaining speed towards the Planet called earth...

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: Holy Knight Delita ]

Old 01-06-2002, 05:24 PM   #8
Legolas
Jack Burton

Great [img]smile.gif[/img] We have our first potential opponent as well!
And not just any opponent, no, one who plays Starcraft [img]smile.gif[/img]

We need Neb for that, he knows Protoss.

Okay, we'll launch the first ship soon

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Old 01-06-2002, 05:36 PM   #9
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

V'cenzah
(rushes to her turret where the powerful CaesarIV cannon is mounted. She activated the sight that fixes onto any craft by means of their race. Quickly identifying the ship as Protoss through the built-in telescope, she obtains an immediate solution with 110% chance of totally disintegrating the nearest. She speaks to her Commander through the microphone taped to her throat: "Permission to blow the bastard out of the sky, Sir?"

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: Galadria ]

Old 01-06-2002, 05:53 PM   #10
Holy Knight Delita
Manshoon

"This is Praetor Tassadar of the Ganthrithor. We request that you Disarm your weapons and shields. Opening fire upon us would be declared an act of war and we will be forced to destroy your race," He said as he long awaited their answer.

"Tassadar! Our ship is under lock-on, We may be seiged. if they hit us we may very well take substantial damage, and perhaps be Destroyed!" shouted one of the templars piloting the great carrier, while awaiting his orders.

"Quickly, Power up the Khadarian Shields, and Prepare the Interceptors. Contact Praetor Fenix and tell him we may require reinforcements."

OOC>>> my StarCraft online name is J2agnarok