Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-09-2000, 12:06 AM   #1
CowHunter
Welcomed New User

In toad village saying Goodbye didin't help me.
First try to go there at day time. At night there are allways some guard blocking the way.
If that doesn't work you can kill that guard, but you must do it one strike.
If guard doesn't die at first strike he will alert all other guards and shaman attack to you too...
You can cast some spells too. vanish or something like that doesen't be hostile against toads.
Old 11-09-2000, 09:09 AM   #2
tribalman
Welcomed New User

hi there,
just started with the game & i realy like it a lot !
1.) i can not come into the dungeon on the cemetery.
I opend the door, i walked down the steps and then i stuck in a big room,but can't open the 1. door (underground)

2.) how can i come to the shaman in the toad village ?
i spoke wiht the guard and he let me pass. but down in the tunnel, there are some lizardmen in my way and i can't pass in the othe part of the dungeon.

maybe i'm stupid but it doesn't hurt

can you help ?
Old 11-09-2000, 09:33 AM   #3
Mammawlin

There is a lever on the wall to open the door at the bottom of the steps in the cemetary crypt.

When you move into the frogs, you can push them out of the way in the first tunnels - except a couple when you go to the toatem tunnel, then you must get them to follow you out by saying goodbye.