Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2001, 01:11 AM   #1
etherus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey there everyone,
Well I don't remember if anyone answered this fully. Possible spoiler so please be careful when reading.

SPOILER
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
When Yoshimo dies from his Geas and his black heart is left, how can you ressurect him? Or can you? Please say that he can!
Also, I've got the love story going on with Aerie and yet when I confronted Bodhi, Aerie didn't get turned into a vampire. Why not? Not far enough in the relationship?

Thanks everyone who can help. Good luck to all.

------------------
The Krazy Communist Ivan
Old 06-18-2001, 01:53 AM   #2
Zateel
Zhentarim Guard

Oh man, I'm sorry to be the one to tell you...

SPOILER
He's gone. I know it's hard, but you must find the strength to go on. If Khalid had most of his body and couldn't make it back, a heart just wont do. Besides, you can get about 200,000 XP (I think) for taking that heart to the Temple in the Slums (Ilmater?) I hope you kept Imoen, or went to go get Jan.
Old 06-18-2001, 04:27 AM   #3
Sigmar
Unicorn

You were not far enough into the romance, so it did not happen.

------------------
Sigmar has only one foe,
and he is Tiax!
Old 06-19-2001, 02:02 AM   #4
sunder
Zhentarim Guard

Once he dies and you have his heart, you can only send him peacefully into the next world.
If you dont have him in your party, and meet back up with him in the Copper Cornet after the Underdark, there IS a way to keep him in your party without him exploding all over the Cornet Patrons he he.
Old 06-19-2001, 02:14 AM   #5
deathspawn
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by sunder:
Once he dies and you have his heart, you can only send him peacefully into the next world.
If you dont have him in your party, and meet back up with him in the Copper Cornet after the Underdark, there IS a way to keep him in your party without him exploding all over the Cornet Patrons he he.
lol
Old 06-19-2001, 03:12 AM   #6
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

But Gee Whiz,,,, i WANTED to see him explode all over the patrons of the Copper Coronet, hehehehehehehe. IN 3D EVEN HEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHE.

Got a new video card so id love to see it

------------------
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!