Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2001, 04:29 PM   #1
Cybaslasher
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Damn it!!! Aerie and Viconia are arguing and I dont know which one to pick. Is it possible to mack both of them?
Old 05-23-2001, 04:31 PM   #2
Dramnek_Ulk

There is a script which allows you to have all at once. Other wise you have to choose.

------------------

Dreams,Where did they go? reflections from thousands of lightyears ago...

Old 05-23-2001, 04:32 PM   #3
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Cybaslasher:
Damn it!!! Aerie and Viconia are arguing and I dont know which one to pick. Is it possible to mack both of them?
Only if you get the romance script.. Otherwise I think you would have to make up your mind

------------------

Yawning lazywolf..
Old 05-23-2001, 04:52 PM   #4
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Something you should bear in mind is that it could reset the relationships to the start again to be avoided im guessing.

Anyways i reccomed Aerie although this site is starting to look like some hideous teenage dating problems site with everyone asking about romances and theyre problems with them

------------------
Old 05-23-2001, 05:13 PM   #5
Tancred
White Dragon

Hahaha, I can imagine that now...

"Dear BG2 Forum,
My boyfriend, a rivvin, is a wonderful fellow, and the first stable relationship I've had since moving away from home. But I've been hurt very badly in relationships in the past, and I feel troubled by his insistence we commit to each other. Should I leave him?
Thanks,
V."

Tancred
Old 05-23-2001, 06:22 PM   #6
Ratweed
Manshoon

Is it possible for a Half-orc to have any romances because i have almost done every quest in chapter two and no ramances have arrived and i know its random but in my last couple of games it happended faster
Old 05-23-2001, 11:13 PM   #7
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Ratweed:
Is it possible for a Half-orc to have any romances because i have almost done every quest in chapter two and no ramances have arrived and i know its random but in my last couple of games it happended faster
The designers originally intended that Half-orc males could have a romance with Viconia but it was never implemented. If you download and install Mr.Kevvy's Fixpack (an unofficial collection of fixes to minor bugs found in the game) your half-orc might get lucky, otherwise I'm afraid he's SOL.

The address is http://members.home.net/mrkevvy/fixes.html