Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2001, 03:35 AM   #1
Hesperex

Ok I know it's not very complex and the description isnt great but I made it for my elven bladesinger so I thought I would put it up for download. You can find it on the weapons page of my website, the url is below my siganture pic. P.S - If you have played HOW then you will probably recognise the .BAM I have use for it (i.e. The inventory picture)

--------------------------------------

This magnificent sword is a Rune Blade, these legendary weapons were forged by the dwarves for use by their elite tunel scouts. They are now however very rare and highly sort after weapons. This sword has powerful dwarven runes etched the length of the blade and they glow an erie bluish colour, and flare when the blade is weilded in combat.

STATISTICS:

Equipped Abilities:
Non-detection
Damage: 1D8 + 3 +2 cold damage
THACO: +3 bonus
Damage type: slashing
Weight: 4
Speed Factor: 2
Proficiency Type: Long sword
Type: 1-handed
Requires: 5 Strength
Not Usable By:
Druid
Cleric
Mage

------------------

Master Assassin of the Holy Flame.
My website http://hesperex.8k.com

Old 03-27-2001, 03:37 AM   #2
ShadowUK

Sounds good........
Iteam number 50 to download from your site
Don't you ever get bored of creating iteams...........
lol
Old 03-27-2001, 03:46 AM   #3
Hesperex

lol...nope

don't hold your breath, there is some rather....interesting armour on the way (but not tonight...im exhausted)

------------------

Old 03-27-2001, 03:56 AM   #4
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

how about add this? I am going to take your idea and put them in my collections! but no worry, i will make sure the copyright belongs to you

so it would be:

(copyright belongs to Hesperex, http://hesperex.8k.com)

Description:

This magnificent sword is a Rune Blade, these legendary weapons were forged by the dwarves for use by their elite tunel scouts. They are now however very rare and highly sort after weapons. This sword has powerful dwarven runes etched the length of the blade and they glow an erie bluish colour, and flare when the blade is weilded in combat.

The swords were the prized weapons of the dwarven clan Deepforger who once lived in Oghrann. Oghrann was the great dwarven community founded five thousand years before Dales Reckoning. At that time, giants and dragons were already overthrown, and elvens' Crown Wars no longer loomed above communities of Faerun as threats. Many humanoids seek to establish their own civilizations. At the south, dwarves fled from their first holds, the Deep Shanatar in the southern Underdark (Present Day: Almraiven Mountains, Lake of Steam), up they went and established nine kingdoms including Oghrann within the next two thousand years. The Deepforgers lived in peace for another thousand years until -3770 DR, the darkness from Under Earth befell the kingdom.

Most remarkably, during the last days of Oghrann, the courageous tunel scouts used their beloved Rune Blade to defend their homeland. Though they ceaselessly battled the Darkness, eventually they were outrun by their foes. The famed swords then layed in the waste await their new glory.

STATISTICS:

Equipped Abilities:
Non-detection
Not Usable By:
Druid
Cleric
Mage

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 03-27-2001).]
Old 03-27-2001, 06:06 PM   #5
Hesperex

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
how about add this? I am going to take your idea and put them in my collections! but no worry, i will make sure the copyright belongs to you

so it would be:

(copyright belongs to Hesperex, http://hesperex.8k.com)

Description:

The swords were the prized weapons of the dwarven clan Deepforger who once lived in Oghrann. Oghrann was the great dwarven community founded five thousand years before Dales Reckoning. At that time, giants and dragons were already overthrown, and elvens' Crown Wars no longer loomed above communities of Faerun as threats. Many humanoids seek to establish their own civilizations. At the south, dwarves fled from their first holds, the Deep Shanatar in the southern Underdark (Present Day: Almraiven Mountains, Lake of Steam), up they went and established nine kingdoms including Oghrann within the next two thousand years. The Deepforgers lived in peace for another thousand years until -3770 DR, the darkness from Under Earth befell the kingdom.

Most remarkably, during the last days of Oghrann, the courageous tunel scouts used their beloved Rune Blade to defend their homeland. Though they ceaselessly battled the Darkness, eventually they were outrun by their foes. The famed swords then layed in the waste await their new glory.

STATISTICS:

Equipped Abilities:
Non-detection
Not Usable By:
Druid
Cleric
Mage

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 03-27-2001).]
Look fine to me

------------------

Old 03-27-2001, 06:08 PM   #6
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

coolie!!! keep up the good work, Zhentarim Guard! your duty is to your lords!!

in the mean time, I will work on the road to AO!!! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Old 03-27-2001, 06:15 PM   #7
Hesperex

250: take a look at Cutter, you will probably like that one, it's the long sword +4

------------------