Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2000, 04:49 PM   #1
bartholomew

After I have finished Durlags tower I go back to Ulgoths beard, my dagger gets stolen so i talk to the guy, he tells me to go and stop the summoning. I go to the summoning I dont stop it but I kill all the people, exsept for the Tana'ri because it wont die where ever I kill it, it just comes back. One time I finally killed it but I never got any XP and I did'nt get the dagger what do i do
Old 09-30-2000, 05:42 PM   #2
Adhrael

You should first talk to the cultist in front of the stairs. Then she releases the beast and you can:

1.- Kill the beast, and he will take the place of a cultist, so this way you must defeat it about 10 times (very hard)

2.- Kill first the cultists and then deafeat AecLetec, and you will get 15 000 xp and no dagger, but talk to the dwarf and heŽll give you xp and a item (not very good item by the way)