Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2004, 04:21 PM   #1
daiSho
Elite Waterdeep Guard

quick question for all... i have just gotten the cemetery "retro" dungeon unlocked, and am hesitant to clear the dungeon. my party is at level 10 across the board, on expert level... on Wolfie's site, i read that both the monsters and (more importantly!) items found can depend on your party level... am i going to be missing out on good items perhaps by clearing this dungeon now, should i wait until i am at a higher level? i'd hate to miss some killer items because i cleared the dungeon too early, so if anyone could pipe in i'd appreciate it... i'm sitting here looking at the entrance itching to enter..!
daiSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2004, 04:36 PM   #2
Scatter
Symbol of Cyric

well, the only amazing piece in there is set at L31, so you'll most likely be Ascended before that's an issue. (Diamond Eyes, of which you can get 2 elsewhere)
The only important thing in there level-wise is being able to open multi-pin locks.
Scatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2004, 06:23 PM   #3
Nightowl2
Galvatron

The only retro dungeon worth doing is the one in the Mountain Wilderness. The other two don't really have much of interest in them.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2004, 08:31 PM   #4
Ziggurat
Symbol of Cyric

Yes, the other 2 dungeons are a pain and not worth it except for experience.
Old 05-24-2004, 12:54 AM   #5
Dedzy
The Magister

I am rather fond of the Northern Wilderness retro because of the experience. At level 12, this is better experience than a pile of savant henchment in Arnika. Like you said though, you won't find any loot there worth keeping.