Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2002, 03:39 AM   #1
Oruboris

Finally figured out why my last party had the unfixable sgt. rubble bug-- He would give the obstacle course speach in the firing range, and crash the game.

I think the problem was this: instead of approaching him at the obstacle course and listening to his 2 part monologue [first part begins 'Whoa, there, we can't let mere civilians...'], I walked up and 'used' my level one security pass on him: that caused him to skip the first half of his speach, cutting straight to the 'oh, wait, I guess I have your names here after all..' routine. Later at the obstacle course, he'd start the 'whoa' routine, as he hadn't had a chance to say it yet, which caused the game to 'loose' what he was actually supposed to say next.

Nearly made the same mistake again on my 4 hobbit party, but realized something was wrong, and had a save game that allowed me to repair the situation.

So remember: talk to him, don't offer the security pass!

Oru
Oruboris is offline   Reply With Quote